Yan & Flora

He doesnt share dinner with her? That makes me confuse!

probably just a hook-up.like most of them! and the same with this one.if he scores. she is a cutie :stuck_out_tongue: damn, her legs…sexy!

True. She as some great leags. I hope we can se the rest :sweat_smile:

He should have been bringing these girls home back when he was living with what’s-her-name.

I was thinking that lol. Look how its going. Normal life he is happy and might score our a girl as the rest have. The no-name as nothing to do with this.

He was encouraged to do so multiple times but he had no apparent interest in doing it, now he has no choice if he wants to remain in this apartment

To much D for her. :rofl:

True. Long and wide. She cant handle it hehe

Dont think there will be action. The girl is more shy!

Good morning beauty…

@Aderyn , she’s worth another try. Beautiful girl :heart_eyes: What was the movie you were watching last night?

She not only has beautiful legs.but very pretty eyes. I am glad she is a little shy.something for the little boy to work for :slightly_smiling_face:

She pretty more gave her stuffed friend more attention then she did him

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

Where is she? She left too?

1 Like

Aderyn is home alone again! Needs a girl :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Her and the little blue stuffy is back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

shes the female Clark Kent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I bet the little boy wishes he was that toy of hers :rofl:

How pretty is this hehe. He might score tonight :sweat_smile:

that’s what I am thinking. he needs to stuff her toy up her puss :rofl: seems the only time he makes a move. when they look out the window in the loggia he cuddles her!

flora come out from bedroom…otto is calling you… :rofl:

You guys ever seen flora with an other guy?