Yan & Flora

We have lift off, seems like the cams are well placed.

2 Likes

Place online. As I said before some work for you @kaya :stuck_out_tongue:

And by the way this cam is pointing too high: Living room camera at Yan & Flora reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam14)

1 Like

Cam 4 is too high. Not showing all of sofa The rest are good.

So good to see Yan in his own apartment!! I am so happy right now!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I keep getting ā€œmedia playback aborted due to a corruption problemā€ using Chrome.

1 Like

First thing i see is there sleeping damn. :thinking:

The dƩcor seems a bit grim. :grimacing: black and white 30s GIF by Turner Classic Movies

1 Like

Iā€™m sick of them changing their names, especially to other random names thatā€™s not theirs. Iā€™ll refer to her as Flo

Any other names given are by people here (on the forum), NOT them. In this case therefore, her choice of name would appear to be quite valid.

2 Likes

i know right red carpet GIF by BAFTA :joy: :joy:

This is pointing to low, should be tilted up abit:
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam16

I just got a nice close up of Yan, with this one! :slight_smile:

There is only at home where it is at everyone that the apartment has lags ( bug) long reaction time etc. ?

1 Like

just opened and there is already technical problem with lagg and freeze

Quite tech problems there with freezings, errors

3 Likes

Well the cams are not falling but it lags alot. :-1:

Cam 6 is out. First day so technical problems can be expected. I mean who does not have a major crash on their first day of driving a car :yum:

Thankfully I never did! Mind you, I am still not sure how I passed my driving test, first time.

Wel i crashed 3 times. :flushed: An thats why my first car was a Lada. :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you any better now? :sweat_smile:

1 Like