Yan & Evelyn

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

Is this Evelyn climbing some guy?

Oh I see, Yan is back.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

evelyn’s friend I like especially in the evening when I go to s___p after work instead of taking a camomile tea I just look at her in the flat and after not even 10 minutes I s___p great

@Shyguy it was a joke no need for the facepalm
 :wink:

nothing happens in this house but continues _____ing and smoking

I’m sorry I know I sound like a broken record but I’m going to say it to back up the whole VHTV on this if u guys don’t like watching this realm then switch to another realm why complain about a realm and ruin it for another ppl that enjoy watching it @Yan @Yan_and_Evelyn are doing just fine I enjoy watching Evelyn she’s so pretty and beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::heart::fire:

2 Likes

Forgive me, but you see everything I mean you have a subscription

Ur good🙂 I don’t see everything and I don’t have a subscription my point is that I’m tired of ppl complaining about the realms that’s all🙂

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it will work for everyone, but I just right click anywhere on the page, then in the drop-down menu select Translate to English, & all other languages on the entire page get translated

2 Likes

That only works with browsers that have built-in translation or if you’ve installed an add-on that offers that feature. But, the translation globe is back in the forum, now, so we don’t need either.

2 Likes

That may well be true for English-speaking users. For anyone else who wants it translated into their native language, the globe isn’t really of much use.

Good point. Maybe there’s a way to set it to your language that we don’t know about. That would be a good idea. As you probably know, you can do that with TWP.

Above all, the globe is sometimes more of a source of amusement than a help 
 GoogleTranslate or DeepL are much better (and TWP uses exactly these translators)

I use TWP and that’s why I didn’t miss the globe. :wink: The globe is only interesting for me when I look at the forum on my work computer. Only the Edge browser is installed there and blocked for extensions by the administrator. By default, it translates everything English into German for me, but I have to laboriously copy all other languages ​​over there in another tab to Google Translate or Deepl. Then the globe is very helpful again.