Yan & Evelyn

It’s the Rozzers… Did someone report VHTV for Fraudulently obtaining subscriptions by Deception?

Advertising this apartment as entertaining?

I honestly hope you change your mind and stay with us for longer. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Being a Scotsman, my ancestors would turn in their graves if I didn’t get my money’s worth :innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulations to Evelyn, she’s been at VH for four days, she doesn’t do anything and she’s already managed to get the police sent to her apartment because of her stupid and rude friends!

2 Likes

What calendar are you using? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Something great whould be a tryo with @Yan_and_Evelyn and the other girl. Thats a great way to get viewers get this place interesting. By the way this fountain is very strange lol

It is a metaphor to say that he has been on VH for a very short time.

1 Like

Yan is there for even longer…

What is very clear that the only thing between Yan and Evelyn is a power struggle! Yan would have sent these two stupid brats out of the apartment a long time ago but now Evelyn decides to keep them here too! This apartment sucks!

True. its getting borring, insted off bringuing girls she is inviting guys for nothing and they ofc are trying to score but Evelyn friend is hard to crack.

Where did they advertise that?

You are obviously a fan of this apartment then….

1 Like

Yan ik heb je gewaarschuwd Ze nemen je condtandcin de maling. Ze schoppen Evelyn iedere keer op haar kont en ze vind het nog leuk ook ze lachte

Yan gooi ze er uit dit gaat niet goed komen ze zijn niet te vertrouwen

There isn’t a facepalm big enough to express the cringe from that guy.

1 Like

1 Like

If you’r using Firefox: there is a plugin called “Simple Translate”. This works fine for me.

After an update translation is working properly

1 Like

3 Likes