Where are forum members from? (NOT participants!)

Alive would probably be preferable :joy:

1 Like

That’s why i said make it NL. I’m born in Holland. Have a Dutch F____r, German M____r. After i was born moved to Germany. Live now in both Countries. My girlfriend has a Japanese m____r and German F____r. Works and also has a place in Taiwan. Lot of mixture here. But i think it was afterwards better that i said i’m from Holland and that’s it. Sorry :grimacing:

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Formula1 season 2023

I’m from Taipei (Taiwan). Born in Yokohama (Japan) i have a relationship with one of the members here. Not difficult to guess who i think.

8 Likes

I bet no one knows where i am from :joy: :joy: :joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re only assuming that, i may be an alien plant :joy:

1 Like

And that is an alien planet so 1 and one makes 1one. :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Magyarország

6 Likes

New York, Cephalonia Island Greece
The Homeland of Odysseus (Ulysses) the Mythical Hero of Troy
Odysseus was the chief architect of the Trojan Horse,

10f7b030cdc629671939a42c096babf7

giphy gr

Cephalonia - Wikipedia
Odysseus - Wikipedia
Kefalonia - Search (bing.com)
Trojan Horse - Wikipedia

01-16-24
Yesterday we had the first snow of the season
Manhattan View of Roosevelt Island

The famous Beach of Myrtos in Cephalonia

Assos Village Kefalonia

8 Likes

I ve almost drowned in kephalonia when i was a kid. Myrtos beach​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Jó látni, hogy más magyarok is vannak itt :smile:

1 Like

Just in case anyone is not sure :laughing:

union jack

8 Likes

Terrific ! Another Triffid ! :laughing:

1 Like

Um… weren’t the triffids originally a breed from the Soviet Union that only spread around the world through an accident, and not an alien species at all? It’s been too long since I saw the film (I’ve never read the book)

2 Likes

“Der Tag der Triffids” Buch von John Wyndham. Pflanzen wurden in der Sowjetunion gezüchtet zur Ölgewinnung

2 Likes

A story from the ‘good old days’, where any threat came from either aliens… or the Soviet Union. Although, as with the triffids, the boundaries are sometimes hard to see

2 Likes

not true representation . loose the blue and the angled red and white lines m8 , we is ENGLISH ,the micks taffs and jocks are a breed on there own :rofl: :rofl:
Euro 2020 Thumbs Up GIF by Jake Martella

1 Like

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like