Wendy

All the food shops must have been shut?

Oh fuck he’s back, cant he take the b___dy hint or is he that thick? :laughing:

When you’re the “boss” i suppose you can come and go as you please and as we know reap the benefits while he is at it.

He’s only the b___dy manager but he does tend to push it i think.
Don’t know why others speak of him as the boss unless he’s pimping them :laughing:

Has Lana turned him down yet?

I like seeing the girls push Henry away!

Well he ain’t arrived back that long and he still has his trousers on :laughing:

the girl in white does’nt seem to be pushing him away as a matter of fact she seems to like the attention from him. Have seen them makeout a couple of times now not just friendly kisses

Dunno, think she is a bit if a prick teaser tbh but we shall see. She seemed more interested in the girl in black earlier.

Er ist im Geheimraum und träumt von euch Spinner!

Not from where I am sitting.

Has Debby lost some weight?? She looks very trim and delightful without a bra.

yeah maybe she just likes the attention. If I may be honest I really wouldn’t mind seeing her in a 3sum with the girl in black and Henry

Now…seriously :neutral_face:

I would not have said that, but I do think he should have taken Mira and returned to the real world 5 years ago!

1 Like

Should Henry be a choice for LIW,

I guess he’s second choice.

Did Henry ever get to fuck Wendy?

I know of a couple blowjobs and fondeling her beaver, but not fucking.

So how about a threesome?

LIW is crying now.

I just don’t understand why so much hate for Henry I like him and he seems like a really cool and nice guy if u guys don’t like him switch to another realm that he’s not on problem solved

I do not ever remember Henry fucking Wendy.

But, I do remember when she first moved into Jirina place

Henry reaching for her pussy, and she took his hand out from between her thighs and pushed it away.

He looked completely shocked that she did that!

I don’t like his behavior

Hi PCF,you’re correct of course,i wish i had a pound for every time i’ve heard that said"don’t watch if you don’t like".Honestly some people!!! and wishing Henry dead irrespective of the way he behaves is a massive step too far IMO.