Wendy

who is LIW?

Yes agreed :100: I get tried of saying it to but it’s about taking a stand to a certain point when a person says they don’t like certain participants the reason why I say it in a nice way it’s because it always about respecting the certain realm and participants that are their​:100:

Sadly we were beginning to stray dangerously far from topic tonight. Let’s try to get back on track. For me the centre of the evening is still astonishingly wendylicious :heart:

3 Likes

I also like Henry, but must admit he does f___e himself a little too much and that I don’t like, but overall I think hes a good man

I will help u get back on track with these pics too
#wendylicious :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think she took it funny, when Henry fondeled her fur, and she kissed and made up with him that night.
There is a vid about that.

She blew him more than once, one time at M&H together with Shana, one time with Marica, and a double with Koen and Henry.

1 Like

Tits would be even more saggy now then if she has lost weight :laughing:

1 Like

Just logged back on so it looks as though nothing has happened since i left a couple of hours ago then :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t much care for Henry’s behavior and the way he treats women, but death wishes and threats to beat him to death are WAY over the line. And, I could be wrong, but I believe they are also specifically against forum rules.

Can you point me to that death wish or threat?

1 Like

They weren’t too far back, Jabba. I’m not seeing them at the moment, but do a search on Godfrey’s posts.

Thanks will take a look. :+1:

Here they are Jabbath, I don’t much care for Henry either, but this was to far in my opinion!

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/wendy/25563/969?u=edd5512

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/wendy/25563/1006?u=edd5512

1 Like

Must admit Edd that was bad, even i wouldn’t say that and he ain’t my flavour of the month either.

Criticism is one thing that was just too much!

I flagged and marked the posts. Especially the first post could get him in trouble with the law in many countries including Germany. This is threatening to k__l somebody and can get you in really serious trouble. I hope @VHTV_James removes that person for good. This goes beyond trolling. This is criminal.

Quite agree that was way over the top, there is a lot i could say about him but there is a limit on a public forum and i certainly ain’t goody two shoes :laughing:

1 Like

You can be sarcastic and make jokes and everything. No problem at all. I know you won’t do such a thing do not worry :hugs:

1 Like

There were others, as well. He said that first one twice and others, too.