Wendy

There’s always the bathroom, that seems to be the fav for most visitors :rofl:

The guy in the black turtle neck fingered and made out with Wendy before the guy in red came a couple of days ago if that’s who you are talking about. But yeah he’d be mad not to go after Hannah

Yeah but that poxy bathroom you can’t swing a b___dy cat in there hardly then they would probably do it in the loo area which is a big hidden area anyway.
Bit of a silly comment of mine really about privacy when there’s 1000’s watching on the internet :laughing: though i suppose close proximity of those in the room could be more off putting :laughing:
But Hannah is one hot lady i must admit :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Still can’t make up my mind whether it’s a guy or a gal :laughing:

Definitely a girl pal,in an earlier post she actually took off her T shirt and was wearing a sort of sports bra,trust me she is hiding a fair pair.Apart from that the clothes firmly stay on 24/7.

Sick of the hidden areas, but I suppose some people need a bit of privacy every now and again, just don’t fuck in them. Let’s face it anyone who says they come here just to watch real life is a liar, WE ALL come here mainly to watch people have sex or fore play :rofl: :rofl:. If I just wanted to watch real life I could go and sit in my town centre ffs :rofl:.

For free too pal :laughing: Put yer thermals on first though :laughing:

1 Like

post not available.

Didn’t know that, wow.

The same has always applied to the British flag. The big problem though is that a lot of people cannot tell whether it is the right way up or not. :uk:

Wow, that is subtle, but very interesting! Hey, Arkay, long time. Obviously, you’re still here, but I miss your posts. Hope to see more of you here.
:+1:

i thought its symmetrical =)

1 Like

If you really want two flags hard to find a difference look at Romania vs. Chad :joy:

Compare the enlarged pics. There is a very subtle difference.

4 Likes

a piros és a fehér csik a különbség

1 Like

Now Mr Jabbath, you ain’t going off topic by any chance are you? Naughty boy. :laughing:
Who’s gonna be moving you to the sin bin then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

By the way Wendy seems to be having another day & night of AWOL, seems to happen rather often i fancy???

We don’t know what she has been suffering health wise recently!

I just wish her well, and will be waiting for her to come home happy and safe!

4 Likes

Arkay’s post shows the Union flag the correct way up; when flown upside down it is a distress signal - useful! Another useful originally maritime idea copied by our transatlantic cousins.
More seriously it IS really useful to have such a commonly understood signal.

2 Likes