2 Likes

the camera is too close

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

She came as Ilka’s guest girl…it was the most beautiful night…could it be the girls’ kissing night again tonight…

5 Likes

Is Hannah gonna bag this guy tonight at last? Looking promising but she always seems to back out at the last minute. Still, being hopeful :laughing:

Interesting choice of clothing in Wendy’s closet…

:thinking: :coat: :astonished:

(sǝıʇılıqıssod pǝʇıɯılun, ʎɐs sʇuǝpısǝɹ ǝɥʇ ɟı uǝʌǝ)
suoıʇɐʇıɯıl ǝlqıssodɯı ɟo puɐl ǝɥʇ ¡ɐɔıɹǝɯɐ
:upside_down_face: ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ uı ǝpɐɯ ʎlqɐqoɹd sɐʍ ʇǝʞɔɐɾ ǝɥʇ

:peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

All fizzled out as usual with no fun or action. all getting a bit reptititive now and boring.

1 Like

Agreed, I would to see that arse getting tapped though @Wendyvh01_swet can we have some action please :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

I don’t think Hannah has ever done anything other than take a shower, so she is not scared of the cameras. I bet she is a dirty little minx behind closed doors thought. She has a lovely body to boot. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :peach:

Yep quite agree, bet she is a right hottie in the sack, as you say a great body on her only yet seen in the shower so she ain’t shy.
Thought she was getting keen last night but the guy just didn’t seem interested.
Having said that there ain’t much privacy there really.

2 Likes

Yes she was definitely attracted to him, and it showed a lot. I think either he is Gay or spoken for. I could be wrong and she just isn’t his type. Me, I wouldn’t kick her out of bed even if she pissed in it. :heart_eyes: :rofl: