Wendy

Well whatever illness it is seems to come and go, she was perfectly ok last night with the crowd there.???

That is correct for the traditional meaning of an upside down American flag. However today it is more commonly a sigh of F U…

There is no rule that says she has to spend every single night here. You obsession with Wendy is showing again… :wink:

Arkay’s post also shows it being flown upside-down.

If you say so Seth, much like your obsession with me then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i know you love me really :rofl:

post not available.

Can you not read? I said that was what it traditionally meant. However it is not longer the common meaning for it…

I’ll second that :+1:

1 Like

post not available.

For the record, @robwin isn’t the only one here who thinks Wendy is the best thing since avocado toast. :avocado: :sandwich:

bwah, bad comparison :wink: I’m not a fan of avocado at all… :rofl:

But we are all obsessed with the Wendylicious one! :peach: :star_struck: :peach: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well tomorrow morning her 48hr limit is up for being uninhabited so she or her group had better make an appearance before then or she may be delisted. :roll_eyes:
Come on @NotSeth pal give us your favourite thumbs down then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Hi there honey, to be honest i am more interested in seeing Hannah progress a bit further if you know what i mean :heart_eyes: but yes Wendy is very delicious as well :laughing:

For those a little slow on the uptake, it was a metaphor for things I like to think of eating :yum:

What’s a metaphor? :wink: :+1:

Facebook? Instagram?

A metaphor is a figure of speech that describes an object or action in a way that isn’t literally true, but helps explain an idea or make a comparison . Here are the basics: A metaphor states that one thing is another thing. Nothing at all to do with social media

what is a Meta for ? :wink:

It isn’t a Meta for it is a Metaphor a completely different spelling

A metaphor is a figure of speech that, for rhetorical effect, directly refers to one thing by mentioning another. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two different ideas.

These are examples of metaphors

What are 3 famous metaphors?

Famous metaphors

• “The Big Bang.” …
  • “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. …
  • “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” …
  • “I am the good shepherd, … and I lay down my life for the sheep.” …
  • “All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.” …
  • “Chaos is a friend of mine.”

The origin of a Metaphor dates back to the Ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle