Wendy

Is that what Mira was trying to watch on the phone in her kitchen? would that time code work?

Robwin might still have the time!

Thy did go in the toliet at 04:17 ( sorry load of bollocks just checking again) and turned on the taps to muffle any sound but don’t think much happened in there apart from probably a bit of a bj or something. They weren’t in there that long,
Usually Pia is quite vocal when they have sex.

@Edd5512 & @1313_Mockingbird_Ln Right lets try again start on cam 5 at 6:28 you see them both go in the bathroom and Henry turns on the the tap. Don’t think much happened apart from possible him having a bit of a pussy nibble as it was all over in a couple of mins.
Kept missing those 2mins when checking back.

Yes, could be then. I know it wasn’t long. I thought it might be a quick blow and go.
The point is Blind spot. He is just being him. :man_shrugging:

Rather ironic that it was Henry who set up all the cams in that apartment so i suppose one must expect blind spots i suppose. :laughing:

Wendy’s friend certainly doesn’t like getting undressed :laughing:

I haven’t been able to get a good look, is camo Jana?

Who’s Camo?
Jana is very blond short hair or was.

camo was the pants she had on, and these girls change their hair so often, I can’t keep them strait!

I think she has a doze of the runs cos she’s running back and forward to the toilet.

Yeah you are right but so far she doesn’t catch my imagination or is it attention.

Sorry i obviously missed your point.

1 Like

Doze or dose :roll_eyes: :laughing: Still it is late :laughing:

I’ve changed my mind.she’s got s___ping sickness :rofl:Smartass :+1:

Obviously that is with reading the forums. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No ma stuff.mines is pure dead brilliant so it is :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes

Can we have that in english please :laughing:

Yeap, and I guess she’s looking for a stick ?

1 Like

Me needs a zyder,ooarr.ooarrr :rofl:

Beginning to feel sorry for that poor laptop :laughing: