Wendy

Would that judgement be related to the fact that she moved away while Wendy and new girl looked at it?

Who knows what goes through my best pals fucking mind? :laughing:

Plenty wide open spaces pal. :rofl:

Couldnā€™t possibly comment on that my best pal :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Did i tell you that iā€™m working with a laptop now,finally got of the index of Computers for Dummies,so stick that in your server and paste it. :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck me nearly fell off my b___dy chair reading thatā€¦
Well well well i am very impressed pal and you even managed to plug it in, wow, i look forward to great things now from you pal :laughing:

Well itā€™s all the encouragement you have given me over the years pal ahem,cough,cough. :rofl:

1 Like

What can i say :roll_eyes:

I wish you and Dave would take your private argument to PM and keep the topic clean!

Am I right in that thought @jabbath1987 ?

Itā€™s not an argument Edd we are best buddies we always bang on like this,weā€™re deeply in love. :smirk: :rofl:

OK, then meet up somewhere and give each other a really nice rimjob!

I thought I was your best pal, F____r @robwin :rofl:

1 Like

Just logged on and i see @Edd5512 got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning :roll_eyes::
Take a chill pill pal nothing is as bad as t seems :laughing:

Sorry Lyric, you know very well deep down you are my favourite parishioner :heartbeat: but am off duty tonight :wink:

1 Like

It seems with the bathroom cam10 we are losing half of the bathroom view, itā€™s like having another secret room in the place :wink:

Yes, Henry already tested it out with Pia. Nice sound no view. :joy: :rofl:

B___dy marvelous ainā€™t it, makes you wonder what we pay our subs for :roll_eyes:

Any idea offhand what time that was?

No, some time after Mira left. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Some where around 17 hours a go or a bit earlier.