Wendy

And why I had a gut feeling that she may have just gone to a pharmacy and picked up a cream from the shelf. But As you have seen from my earlier post it looks like she may have the right prescribed medication to take care of the problem.

The cream in the blue can is an every day stuff, that softens your skin and protects

baby butts from becoming sour in the diappers.

It has no medical component, so would sure not be the solution.

For that cream you don’t even go to a pharmacist, as it is available in any supermarket.

1 Like

If it was genital herbes, Kano would be in trouble

dont do it wendy , you might end up like poor Faye

I believe the spelling is “herpes”, not “herbes”

Depends on if you have VD or VW’s. :man_shrugging:
:upside_down_face:

I don’t think there is a difference in spelling in the US. In fact, here, herbes is a cooking spice ( Herbes de Provence), I wouldn’t want to get it mixed up in my recipes (LOL)

1 Like

So thats what happened, she got her moisturiser mixed up with the deep heat

2 Likes

For those who may be straddling the fence here is a little moon-shine for both sides!

3 Likes

It’s spelled herpes in the US. As you said, herbes is used for cooking.

I’m sorry, but I don’t get it at all, why Wendy, a sexy and very nice girl
is together with this bearded, weird dude, Kano. He seems to be
uncaring and uninterested in everything, especially women and rarely
even speaks to anybody.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :astonished: :thinking: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with you. I thought Wendy was smarter than that. Also, I think at least she should have waited until Faye’s medical condition is known. (Unless they already know that there’s nothing contagious)

1 Like

Maybe it’s a Henry thing get together with Kano or else

1 Like

we all know thats true . even those who say its not

1 Like

Apart from the fact that this is a really dumb opinion, the fact that those who think like this yet continue to watch and support it only means that even if you did believe it, you don’t even care enough not to watch it and support it.

I’m not here for the drama i’m here for the entertainment! Who I choose to watch and not watch is my business and the way I spend my money. If you want to pay for my sub. and tell me who to watch and not to watch then be my guest it doesn’t matter who you are

Tell me where I said anything telling people what to watch or not watch. If you’re going to get on your soapbox and preach about something, the least you could do is read and understand what you are responding to.

I wasn’t saying you were telling me what to watch or not watch it was the wording I was referring to
Your words Apart from the fact that this is a really dumb opinion, the fact that those who think like this yet continue to watch and support it only means that even if you did believe it, you don’t even care enough not to watch it and support i

I know this will sound a little crazy, but maybe Wendy knows Kano better than us strangers on the internet. You don’t have to like the guy but to call him weird and uncaring is very unfair.

And to the others who say Wendy is under orders from Henry, it’s a little disrespectful to Wendy that you assume that she can’t make decisions for her self

1 Like

Wendy used to be a participant on the site, took some time off, and is now back in her own place. The same thing that I said about Ava in Aderyn and Alicia’s place can be said about Wendy. She made the decision to come back. If she felt like she was or is being ______ or is made uncomfortable by being asked to do something she doesn’t want to do, she has every opportunity to leave.

Not only did she come back, but she came back to associate with the same people as she did before. If that isn’t enough to tell someone that maybe she’s actually happy with her situation, they are a lost cause at this point.

Wendy had a bunch of sex with the guy from a few days ago. Nobody had anything to say about it. Wendy only laid in bed naked with Kano and all of a sudden, it’s because Henry is masterminding her actions… :man_facepalming: