Wendy

Sad to see the discomfort she’s in regarding her vagina, it’s difficult to watch. That being said. as you mention… as in my case, I don’t have the parts. I’m only seeing it, not feeling it. Having worked in the medial field for 26 years and eventually becoming a Physicians Assistant ¶ and now retired, I can only hope she has sought out proper medical attention and received the proper medication. One can only hope she will be feeling better shortly and this will not be an on going issue for her.

BTW, I see you’re a transplant from SoCal now in FL. I tend spend time in both Burbank and Sun Valley travelling back and forth from Ontario, Canada. As a mater of fact I was there over this last New Years. And let me say it was a a very wet time, rained most of the 21 days I was there. Hope you have a great night.

I can’t see what you are basing this statement about me on. Unlike you, I have not made any statements here about any gynaecological matters.
I did not call myself an expert, I am not and I do not want to be.
All I have said is the obvious, which you can see in the video. You first brought the possible causes for this into play.

I had said that in my post as well.

She did let Henry inspect her problem, but I doubt, that this will lead to the right conclusions.

I hope that was not the only advice she sought.

3 Likes

looks like Mira has taken her to doctors now . Just a shame its taken them so long to do something about it

2 Likes

Gynry :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like he was being an Google Dr. Have noticed as I’m sure many have that this issue she is having with her vagina has been getting worse over time. As has been mentioned apparently there was a cream applied at some point. If so I don’t know how often , but why do I have a gut feeling this may have been something just picked up from the shelf at a pharmacy to self treat. :man_shrugging: Plus that she “may” not have seen a Doctor earlier. But with the discomfort I’m seen her in when I look in I truly hope that in fact she is seeing a Doctor! Truly want to see her back to her back to her old self again. With the proper medications she’ll probably be feeling better within a few days. As always I add the caveat that what I say is in regards to what I see without having all the relevant factual information.

1 Like

Dr Henry eh :laughing: He will probably prescribe _____ing lots of a_____l to help numb the pain :laughing:

Unfortunately, this only combats the symptoms, not the cause :wink:

By the way, Kano should probably get himself examined after he licked faye out thoroughly the other day. what she has in her slit he could now have in his mouth…

1 Like

Yeah agree but it’s an excuse to have a look aint it :laughing:
As far a Kano is concerned, considering where all of them put their mouths and fingers and then have a good licking it’s surprising more ain’t suffering with the pox or whatever else. :laughing:

A woman comes to the doctor, undresses as usual and lies naked on the couch. The man in white stands by and grins. “Doctor, start examining me!” - “You have to wait until the doctor comes, because I’m just the painter!”

1 Like

Chef Wendy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Noted that Faye came back to Mira & Henry’s alone. My thought was she may have been dropped off by Mira as she went to the pharmacy. When Mira came back it looked like she had some medication for her and some paper work that “may” be Faye’s diagnosis and instructions to follow. Hopefully this will help soon!

2 Likes

What she possibly got into her slit from fucking Kano,
he probably took back with his tongue.

It’ll be interesting who and where will be starting to itch in the near future. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s a wonder all the girls in most apartments ain’t itching like hell :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes

Does not deserve a response :-1:

Über kranke Leute lustig machen eklig!

If I don’t get it wrong she said she needs to see her m____r’s doctor or something and that she didn’t solve it with the cream she used these days