Wendy

There is definitely something wrong with Fay’s pussy…

2 Likes

wonder if she cut herself shaving :s___py: :s___py: :s___py: :s___py: :s___py:

No, she seems to have severe itching or burning She can’t walk normally any more. It’s time she went to the gynaecologist as soon as possible and had it checked out.

Here in Florida those bands are to indicate that someone is legally old enough to purchase a_____l. Not sure if there are age restrictions where Wendy lives.

That’s exactly what it is

I’m not sure if any of you posters have medical backgrounds. Safe to say none of you have the equipment to have experienced the feeling before.

I’m not a doctor but here is your feminine sex ed for the day:

Burning and rawness frequently has identifiable causes, though some may require a medical exam. Those causes can be:

• Vaginal contact allergies. These can be caused by semen, spermicides in condoms, lube, latex condoms, rubber diaphragms, and body wash.

• Irritation, sometimes called dermatitis, which can be from frequent shaving, cremes, body washes, chemicals/perfumes, or fabrics. Safe to say it wasn’t caused by frequently wearing fabrics.

• Yeast infections. These are common and might be caused by contraceptives that contain hormone or as an adverse reaction to certain antibiotics. These also happen when women become pregnant.

• Bacterial vaginosis. Similar to a yeast infection, this is an unstable bacterial balance and is common in girls in their teens and 20s. Doctors usually prescribe antibiotics, but a side effect to the prescription can be a yeast infection. Both are annoying.

• Urinary tract infections. These happen when you don’t thoroughly wash or don’t wash frequently enough. Again, antibiotics can be helpful but can cause yeast infections.

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted gifts from a guy. This can include gonorrhea, trich, and herpes. Gonorrhea is especially common for girls in their teens and 20s. Thanks, guys.

Bring on the conspiracy theories.

You’re welcome.

tu m’as ouvert l’appétit, merci. Je vais aller dîner :laughing:

Thanks for the unsolicited enlightenment lesson, but I’m perfectly capable of googling myself.

No, I’m not one of those people. That’s why I just wrote that she should see a doctor. And I guess she will too.

1 Like

Well all i can say is thanks Lyric at least you know as a woman what you are talking about. :+1:
BTW please don’t think i’m inferring you have had any of the “ladys” conditions you mentioned,absolutely not :innocent:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I replied to you since you are one of geniuses who is a self-proclaimed expert on gynecological issues. Feel free to share with us where you received your medical training.

Go ahead. We will wait.

And fyi, I didn’t need to Google any of my post. Unlike you.

:woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Isn’t it enough that we all care about Faye, And wish her the best with whatever she may be going thru?

Well said :clap:

You would be wrong in that regard. I gave a provisional diagnosis earlier. If you have not read it you could look back. This was not in regards to her vagina. This is speculation of course as I don’t know her medial history and no lab work.

As far as the conditions you bring up are of course all possible and don’t discount any of them. But I do have to say I’m not sure if she has seen a Dr yet. Although I know she’s been out. I also noted someone say that it looked like a cream had been applied.

No conspiracy theories on my part. Simply put, it’s all speculation.

3 Likes

You copied my quote indicating that I was uncertain if any of the posters had medical backgrounds. The logical conclusion from my statement is that some of you might and some might not. That is kinda what “I’m not sure” means.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your learned conclusions. Ultimately, it is for a physician to evaluate upon examination.

whatever is wrong she was screaming when she tried to clean it . she needs a doctor to sort it feel so sorry for her

3 Likes

Well what a lot of unnecessary kickback to your helpful post Lyric - I found it helpful anyway! It is difficult watching poor Faye who is clearly in some discomfort - I just hope she is getting some medical assistance as she clearly needs it.

Am surprised really that many of the other women on VH don’t seem to get many problems being as though most of their fanny’s seem to be an ever open door for anyone who is passing :laughing: