Wendy

Well then he should go in and get it out!

1 Like

He tried to lick it out earlier,

maybe he has on his tongue now,

what he exported to Fay’s snatch the other day during the 30 sec fuck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bandaids had an interesting theory as to why that might be. I’m not sure if you read his post or not.

Ummm no… Not only is your comment extremely insensitive towards someone who is clearly in pain. It also shows that you lack the basic knowledge and understanding of the anatomy of a vagina… :unamused:

Yeah had read Bandaids theory before and he does make a good case for whatever it may be troubling her.
But we can all speculate but his was as good as you may get.
Just hope she is able to sort herself out as she is a good kid really.

1 Like

At least she got a cpl hours of s___p.

3 Likes

its ok for them to keep saying shes ok because it keeps the viewing up . she has not been well for a few days now so i think VHTV shouud do the right thing and have her checked by a doctor properly for her ownsake , she is not acting nornaly , FORGET the iewing numbers for onceandm do the right thing , i dont eant to see her getting worse , a few days away until dhe is sorted , . We all love Faye get well soon this is hard to watcc

1 Like

Faye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

why has Wendy got Faye and Kayno livering with her , anouther maanagerment desision no doubt i am shaw wendy would be better off on he own, the sooner that old guy and his wife retire and go away the better i think , omo

what’s up with faye that she always grabs her pussy and walks so weird?

looks like she has something wrong… maybe infected? she just went to bathroom and let the water run on it as to cool it off

1 Like

maybe caught something from Kayno , hes the only one to fuck her . that on top of her other problems dont think help

3 Likes

That’s what she did yesterday,

and then she tried to keep it “open” and cooled it with an ice-tea-bottle.

3 Likes

Yeast infection?

Wendy is wearing a band on her wrist, like Shana cut one of Maren’s arm last night or the night before.

Seems to be an entrance-fee-band or something.

2 Likes

Did they give Faye some s___ping pills with the food, so she can s___p and recover for a while? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JOKE+++JOKE+++JOKE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don’t answer seriously!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

My thot about Faye’s condition might be that the constant grabbing of her pussy while she is s___ping has made it raw and sore. Kano was putting the lotion on her outer lips and not the inner nor inside her pussy. My guess is that her fingernails have damaged the skin on her outer lips when she grabs it. She doesn’t seem to much control of her hands. Very spastic.

1 Like