The Best Halloween 2021 Apartment at VHTV

These were hot days at Voyeur House TV! We’re glad participants caught the vibe and we had a pleasure to watch them having real fun for the past days. We are tempted to see what’s coming next, and for now you are invited to vote (and re-vote) for up to 3 best apartments in terms of Halloween entertainment.

Any Standard/Premium viewer can vote and re-vote anytime until 2021-11-01T00:00:00Z

The Best Halloween Apartment
  • Cooper, Carl (realm56)
  • Berg & Freya (realm16)
  • Nude house (realm88)
  • Elaine (realm10)
  • Dexter & Kelly (realm17)
  • Kamilla & Ilyas (realm72)
  • Marica & Mikl (realm45)
  • Yan & Flora (realm4)
  • Pasha & Arina (realm89)
  • Montana (realm87)
  • Otto & Lola (realm27)
  • Amelie & Lucas (realm8)
  • Schuyler & Conor (realm25)
  • Luchik (realm40)
  • Rina & Tasar (realm76)
  • Katia (realm53)
  • Rachel & Ross (realm75)
  • Bono & Isabelle (realm65)
  • Dylan & Kylara (realm59)
  • Jessi & Mars (realm32)
  • Anita (realm69)
  • Archi & Kataleya (realm93)
  • Ken & Barbie (realm61)
  • Artem, Siora & Tristan (realm73)
  • Maddy & Rocco (realm7)
  • Sunny & Markus (realm39)
  • Elliot (realm22)
  • Milana & Robien (realm71)
  • Stifler & Goldie (realm67)
  • Timotheo & KristyKrabs (realm79)
  • Kazantip-house (realm31)
  • Tata (realm90)
  • Capo (realm6)
  • Nina & Kira (realm84)
  • Ambar & Dane (realm38)
  • Jules (realm52)
  • Hector & Marla (realm30)
  • Mira & Henry (realm18)
  • Candy Red (realm60)

0 voters

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can re-vote anytime for other set of 3 until 2021-11-01T00:00:00Z
  • Only Standard & Premium subscribers are eligible to vote. Subscribe anytime before 2021-11-01T00:00:00Z to take part.
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote. Though they can technically take part into the poll, their votes will be excluded after the Poll is over.
  • No losing apartments here, we don’t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • Some Offline apartments are included in the poll in hope they will get back online as soon as possible.

P.S. Are you Premium or Standard Viewer and can’t vote? Refresh the page.

3 Likes

Can’t moments operators vote? :cry:

Vote

2 Likes

We can vote. I just asked :grinning:

3 Likes

Can you refresh the page please?

2 Likes

Nothing happens when i go to select what to vote.

1 Like

Yes it’s let me vote now - thanks.

4 Likes

Now it works.

the thing i don’t understand is how is possible to start voting already when the hallowen party not started in most of the apartments :slightly_smiling_face: I’m going to wait the end of the week before give my votes

1 Like

The idea of this poll to be able to vote & re-vote anytime while it’s open. There are Halloween parties running already for the past days, and it seems like more to come

Me too I will vote when all parties are over.

It would be nice if the managers could feed back to you the dates that parties are planned for, so then we could have a party schedule.

I don’t like the idea of party scheduling & stuff like that. Let it go with the flow.

The reason I don’t like is because we have quite a reputation of “ruined expectations” for many. Let them find out the content they will like themselves.

1 Like

Fully agree to that.

yes same here i want keep the surprise of the result for the end, i will give mine probably sunday

I just think that if apartment XX has a party planned for Wednesday & all the guests are invited, what’s the harm in letting us know in advance that it’s planned. They are still going with their own flow.

They will announce it via their Twitter or Forum account themselves if they want to. What I’m saying is that we don’t plan to compile a schedule out of it or request them to put it into the schedule.

would you be kind enough to say what is the reward for the tenants? at least more or less. :slight_smile:

I know this is not in the polls but I have my favourite decoration hanger.

5 Likes

I voted allready and will adjust my vote as other apartments show better parties… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck Tenants may the best apartment win. If i could vote my vote would go to Sunny & Markus.