Halloween Party

Hi VHTV i was asked by your support to put this on the forum . It is nothing too worrying but I saw a message on one of the forum discussion sites saying I had 2 hours or so left to vote for my favourite halloween parties so I did. i thought . Igave my votes trying humourously to word it like the Eurovision! I said my no 1 was Capo for the decorations 2 Mira & henry and 3 Yan & Flora After a few jokes. I see VHTV even added a like ( under the acknowledgements ) I then read a day or two later that you had awarded free days to people who got it right, which I obviously did, but have not been given the extra days? I see one or two people have been on thanking you so I just thought I would enquire . It is not the end of the world if I don’t get the days but if I did miss them it was because the voting site was not very clear ?

Seems it got missed. @VHTV will take care of it I guess :wink:

Probably my own ffault i voted on a regular column , couldn’t find a voting site!

I hope you will still get them. :+1:

I can’t find your vote in Halloween Poll, what is a regular column you are talking about?

Its on The Best Halloween 2021 Apartment at VHTV topic.

1 Like

Okay, had to check all the messages to find Wolfie’s post here: The Best Halloween 2021 Apartment at VHTV - #102 by WolfieSmith

I’ll make those count in that case and your account, @WolfieSmith will credited with additional 8 days (5 +3), congrats :slight_smile:

And pay closer attention next time, the new poll is coming up!

UPD: +8 days were added.

Thats really nice of you. i am sorry to have voted in the wrong place but having seen the extra days being given i just thought i would be cheeky and ask Thanks again
Wolfie