Halloween Events at Voyeur House TV

I love the bloody tools above the sink

2 Likes

Til now best decoration goes to Barbie & Ken. Also Lola & Otto did good work…

they have indeed a pretty scary face on the wall…

They have obviously been keeping tabs on Tata’s realm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I presume you know who the face is.

1 Like

I think i do… :slight_smile:

Thank you @HendrikIV for keeping us up-to-date with Halloween preparations & ongoing events!

Just a reminder that we will open during 2021-10-25T09:00:00Z2021-10-31T18:00:00Z for you to vote for the best halloween apartment(s) at VHTV

2 Likes

I don’t know if there will have special offers too for hallowen and the 5th birtday of VH soon ? I want renew but I don’t know if it’s better to wait or not if a special offers coming soon for this event

May be, may be not. We haven’t decided yet.

If there are, I promise to pay

ok i prefer to wait a little bit but i am planning to take a suscription in november but i don’t know what deals i will take for the moment

Some are in the mood allready :slight_smile:

Halloween Poll is OPEN:

Tried to vote but can’t, thought i was Premium :slight_smile:

edit: reloading page made it able to vote

Thanks for checking it for us!

1 Like

the vote is only for the best apartments decorated or for the best entertainment for hallowen ? because seems some apartments not received their budget for the decoration like this one of Katia for example

The vote criteria is very vague in these terms. You vote for the apartment you think is the best in all terms of Halloween entertainment for you.

And we did not supply studios/participants with funds for Halloween this year.

ok, my vote will go for both criteria for the apartments who will do the most effort on both points

I will judge about decorations, parties and general behavior…

This is how we Dutch celebrate Halloween in Amsterdam

1 Like