Viola Weber, Sasha Paige

Back online :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: @ToreyK

1 Like

20 mins footage deleted from viola bedroom but everything else is the same

She seems to be crying to someone on the phone :cry:

welcome back queens :heart:

3 Likes

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Izzzzzzz yall dun fighting :eyes: Is it ok to return?

Arrive Emily Beecham GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Welcome back beauties :heart_eyes:

1 Like

happy baby a____ls GIF by San Diego Zoo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m not referring anyone to being a rat by this :ok_hand:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am glad that they are online again and that Viola is probably ok, but I hope they will be more careful in the future so that the situation that happened yesterday does not happen again

He does that for multiple threads on the forum. I’ve stopped paying attention to him.

Well, they will answer for what they did :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:. I hope they suffer dire consequences

who do you mean?

1 Like

Is that a manager that just showed up?

I so much hope that the scumbag gets what he fully deserves :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

Agreed there is nothing that they could do to him that would be too much.

As I watched last night incidents go down, I knew something was not right. Viola was totally out of it and neither able to give consent or anything else. I quit watching. At least Sasha walked in and tried put a stop to it.Right after that I quit watching. Soi I did not see the incident in question. I was a member of the other site for years starting in 2013, it appeared to me that other site always had some sort of screening method for guests and acquaintances and some β€œground rules.”

I mean these guys and what they did. I hope they will not escape the consequences and answer for it.

2 Likes

And offline now, quite normal. Happy to see Viola safe, and again hope the scumbag gets punished badly

1 Like

I think, its better, this is between police and them

1 Like