Viola Weber, Sasha Paige

do you watch this realm?

Is the sky blue?

il take that as a no yet you only show up when theres controversy

Do not waste your time with him. Just put him on ignore. Much better for your nerves. Believe me :wink:

yeah you really care dont you

The only ones responsible for the place getting shut down multiple times lately are the people thereā€¦

You can take as you wantā€¦ Not my problem. You also run away for my question about your fake accusation
I saw comments in forum and opened the realm and after i comment on forum as that is still allowed and i like to know on what iā€™m talking.
You donā€™t watch Henry but that didnā€™t stop you keep talking about him (to witch i had agree earlier in case you didnā€™t notice).

no its people like who dont watch the realm yet report them for smoking a fucking pipe then reporting them for hiding in the bathroom

1 Like

Yeah i occasionally go on the topic when im bored but i never comment on henrys topic and ive never reported because guess whatā€¦ I DONT FUCKING WATCH HIM

1 Like

And why does that make a role model to everybody follow up??
So, still waiting for the reason of the false accusationā€¦ why do i want to shutdown this place??

you only come on this topic when something bad happens you dont watch this realm

So, itā€™s because i post here that it means ā€œwanting to shut down the placeā€ :joy: :joy: Are you ok?? Or suddenly you are just another toreyk??

Why you didnā€™t acuse all the other posters in that same situation??? How many posts in this topic had Arely and Raheem before this night r__e episode? Belluair had 2 posts before, does that count as ā€œwanting to shut down the placeā€ or heā€™s allowed???

its when you post here thats the problem you dont post any other time other then to report.

John ā€˜The Greatā€™ created all this nonsense mess by extracting one u_________s momentā€¦ā€¦ before that Viola did threesome _____ sex with new guys like her old normal days while new girl was sitting beside her and watching at the same time Sasha was doing sex with other guy in her bedroomā€¦. ( clip which John posted ) after that viola wake up and they all went out of apartment then realm went offlineā€¦ā€¦! As usual our hero made his reportā€¦

So ends up you are being just a liarā€¦ Thatā€™s fine, now i know what to count

So you prefer to do this ridiculous post trying by all means for your own dick pleasure covering the detail that she was a___ed?? She was INANIMATED like a dead corpse in bed during sex. The guy shake her for many minutes and she didnā€™t even move. Everybody saw the same, except you that didnā€™t saw a fucking thing and is just shooting bulls__ts like sasha being the girl in bed

Like u donā€™t know anything about this realmā€¦ā€¦ how they did many parties beforeā€¦ā€¦ she was _____ but after that u_________s moment they all wake up normally and went out togetherā€¦. They donā€™t have any problem with that then why some viewers haveā€¦.! And we all know jab is after them from starting to shut down this placeā€¦

Stop minimizing what happened here when you didnā€™t even watch it. How come you say that she wake up normally when the place was shutdown she was still inanimate in bed?? is your crystal ball working again? Keep hiding the dust under the carpet instead of cleaning then one day it will all fall in your head.
And already talked to much about something that was evident to everybody except the ones that didnā€™t watch.
Good luck for your jerking with john video

I saw and u can ask anyone who saw that momentā€¦. she woke up and they all happily went out together out of apartmentā€¦ā€¦ I m not covering anything I said what I sawā€¦. If u wanna believe itā€™s okayā€¦ā€¦ otherwise leave itā€¦!

I donā€™t care about John he behave like 13 years old girl on forumā€¦. We all can see his unnecessary useless drama on realms like he know everything about their lifeā€¦.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes