Viola Weber, Sasha Paige

Never heard about someone trying to wake a wasted girl by sticking his fingers in her pussy
He wasn’t trying to wake her up when he was fingering her… she was already dead corpse when he pulled her over him, he after fucked her and the fingering was the next scene, he was doing it for himself as he was even playing with his fingers

Only after he removed his fingers was when he tried to shake her to wake her up without any signs

He always show up on forum after reporting realm…… and say what happened…? why they went offline….! :joy::joy:

Let’s watch again both of us please, he was already trying to wake her up shaking her head when was on top of her, then started fingering her

It’s started.

Season 9 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Sad…. to see people giving advices who never follow this realm…. :sweat_smile: and behave like they know everything about this realm….! Let the conspiracy Go….! I just hope they come back online…

So at 04:23:48 he was also shaking her to wake her up when he rubbed and put his fingers ??
So at 04:24:18 when he was adjusting his fingers he was also trying to wake her up?
So at 04:24:29 and then you will see what were his motivations when fingering her

like i said, only after he show any type of bothering on waking her for her own health, before all was on his pleasure

1 Like

That guy must be brain dead. she seems to be totally u_________s and all he can think about is to finger fuck her. :dizzy_face: :open_mouth: :astonished:

1 Like

Honestly there is no point for me to even answer to you… Shocking how badly and without any serious reasons you are BS against me personally

Shocking for me as well. I have all the recording till they went offline, everything that happened been shocking. He was fucking her for a while with her in that state (u_________s)

Jab are you still working……:thinking::joy:

I hope she is ok. :roll_eyes:

Have you even watched what happened tonight?

I agree that all of this was shocking. For those who find this correct describe or show the images to a lawyer or policeman or women and he will tell you that these scenes are not correct

What is shocking is watching that images of the fingering and saying that he was just trying to wake up her… That’s sick.

About the rest, once again you are playing the victim just because i didn’t lick your balls on your marvelous idea. I didn’t even mentioned anything bad on lyla in the other topic (even said it’s a normal play between couples) but as you’re all pissed up you facepalm the post :joy: :joy:

I know about this realm…. not first time… they did many parties…. No need to get surprise or shocked….! She will be okay…. I just hope they come online fast to break conspiracy about them…!

Yes, i hope that too. Poor girl. The most annoying part for me was how the girl with curly hair and glasses didn’t do anything. She was just laughing :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Her name is Sasha….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cute and funny girl…!

No it’s not… Sasha wasn’t even there in the bedroom

exactly… even just to watch her do absolutely nothing …

I have to check again oh realm offlisted…. :sweat_smile: