Viola Weber, Sasha Paige

guess they will be pulling the replay for this 3some… wont be able to watch it again…

2 Likes

Another OMG, they smoked; I am sooooo devastated; let me make a report. :unamused:

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Don’t worry, Jabbath has taken care of that :joy:

Yep, it’s quite sad that the girl being r__e won’t be visible on the archive :frowning:

she was awake while having the 3some… so it wasnt like she didnt know… but then she p________t and kept going…

She was barely awake when they first started. She had no idea what was going on and not cognizant at all. Any guy that takes advantage of a girl in that state is pure scum.

Totally right…

I am going to get out of here, as I can see where this forum is about to head; I cannot go through this again.

traveling lauren conrad GIF by The Hills

go through what again? the biggest concern is how she wasnt responding and they just really didnt do anything to try to wake her up… smoking isnt a big deal… her not repsonding is…

Don’t let the door hit you on the exit :wink:

Did you see me go through a door or down a corridor??? :rofl:

looks like they totally got rid of them…

First of all we do not know what they took. There has to be a reason they hide in the bathroom to smoke instead of just going to the loggia. It is on VHTV to investigate this now. Anyways we witnessed two v_______ns of rules for sure tonight: Hiding from cams and the far worse: Having sex with an u_________s person. Both will get them fines. If they will also get a fine for d__gs is yet to be decided.

I know it doesn’t sound good and i am not being funny, but that guy actually did…he fingered her harder trying to wake her up. Unreal shocking for me to watch how the third girl, the one with glasses, didn’t give a fuck about Viola, that girl seemed to be the only one in her senses

tenor-126922199

the one with the glasses? she looked like she didnt care at all… i agree

I heard about a lot of things to do when you encounter an u_________s person. Fingering was none of them. I know what you mean that this was his try. But there are far better ways to handle the situation…

That girl and the two guys been actually laughing in the living room and loggia after that happened

I know, i only pointed out that the guy tried to wake her up in a totally horrible way, same like fucking her while u_________s in the last moments

Yeah, that was never taught in any first aid classes I ever took.

1 Like