Viola Weber, Sasha Paige

He keeps fingering her while trying to wake her up. What an idiot… :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

was she awake prior to him having sex… or did he just walk into her room and start having sex while she was p________t?

She p________t and he kept fucking and fingering her…

She was barely awake when the 2 guys were fucking her then totally p________t and they still continued.

oh? she was having a 3some and p________t? dang

If I’m not mistaken she smoked (illegal) and drank. Then the two men with a woman went to viola’s room, she was barely conscious. She’s either as___p or p________t and the two men continue to have sex with her, then they leave her there when they’re done. But I’m surprised that sasha and her man aren’t go see how you go viola

Visible on cams?

yes for the smoke we see the preparation in the bathroom. for the rest the cameras in viola’s room show us all

wow… is the same guy that had sex with viola trying to make a move on sasha?? while sasha is p________t?

Can you give me a time please? :wink: For the preparations I mean

Seems a perfect night in this apartment! Surely their views will go up tonight

what happened? they went offline???

Yup, they took them off-line

why would they do it now? i mean… they were having a 3some and she p________t… seems like they should have done it then…

After what you saw in the bedroom, don’t you think is enough?

Most likely VHTV put them offline. They are really becoming a liability lately. I hope the girl will be okay.

have they done stuff like this before… or why you say they are becoming a liability?

They needed some time to react obviously…

And hopefully they are making sure she is ok.

03h50 at 03h52 heure video bathroom , 01h50 at 01h52 archive Utc+1