Viktor, Kye, Nena

Oh why? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

You would think that VH with 6 years’ experience would have issued some guidance to managers on minimum cam standards being a fairly fundamental aspect of their service offering.

1 Like

Not to my taste :+1:

1 Like

Better? Also not much motion blur despite she is moving :wink: :heart:

1 Like

Fortunately, the shower camera works ! :laughing:

Utterly gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

The tech guy said every thing is OK. Just ask Kye, he will tell you.

They removed the cams that don’t work

1 Like

And replaced them with fresh failing cameras!

2 Likes

I’ve had this for 3 or 4 days now. Just glad I don’t pay them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wowsers!!!

Same comment in relation to Viktor… image

:heart_eyes: For both!

Wendell Carter Jr No GIF by Chicago Bulls

To each their own. :hugs:

Ah. So, it seems that un synced cams can be re-synced on a daily basis (pending replacement). Still a loggia cam missing, however.

@Kye-Viktor-Nena Еще одна хорошая работа сегодня коллектива и мы отмечаем ваши попытки побудить других гостей объединиться и принять участие. Повторная синхронизация кулачков сделала все возможное.

At least, they seem to have fun. Nena does a dick-sucking shuttle between the living room and the loggia, before a nice threesome.

7 Likes

3 beauties! What an apartment this is turning out to be , and a travelogue at the same time . i shall start planning a holiday to the mysterious east

4 Likes

I would not be surprised if non-federation-based apartments become more numerous. Requires more planning but less susceptible to problems with federation authorities. Also cheaper accommodation etc.

I think this is a lovely apartment. The young ladies are gorgeous, Nena is stunning, Vikto and Kye are not the kindest to Nena, but hey I love the tropical paradise with a river or water visible from the balcony. All credit to VH for setting this up. Let’s see how things develop!

Once again they turned off the Bathroom camera, (Viktor & Nena Bathroom), to hide from the cameras during the bath, sad and shame too These images are made at the same time The camera was off for several hours, in the Bathroom, the broadcast was not live, sad Relaxed in sex, shy in the shower