Viktor, Kye, Nena

If that were true, how do you explain this one, involving Nena?

I answer the following: see the timeline

So that they don’t say that I only criticize, good and beautiful images in sex, they are in “normal” mode, they are good, but shy in the shower

Oh I am aware of the camera fault (there is no reason to think it was turned off deliberately, of course) and how it shows up on the timeline.

I am simply referring to the concept of shyness, when we see plainly that Nena (to name but ONE, admittedly) isn’t shy. :slight_smile: I can’t comment about other people in the ‘guest rooms’ as I mainly only watch Kye, Viktor and (by her association with the 2 guys) Nena.

1 Like

Nena in the shower is shy, but only in that aspect, she could expose several situations, but luckily not in sex, she is relaxed, that’s my opinion, and I don’t believe in the malfunctions of the Bathroom camera, that’s my opinion

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

But I must also say that Nena is the only woman who is needed in the apartment, and provides good images, the other guests, being in the apartment or not, are the same.

3 Likes

Always good to see new faces on the balcony. Our trio doing their best to encourage greater participation.

1 Like

Indeed, but this is high risk. If for example she were to suddenly get a urinary tract infection for example, the Apartment would suffer. Therefore, there needs to be greater participation from the other guests to share the Burden.

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

good that i have now 2 days no premium,i see the bathroom cam was again off

and she is shy in shower? but i think not on the toilet

1 Like

Interesting to see that VHTV haven’t listed the apartment as offline, despite NOT ONE SINGLE camera (literally none of them) working, at the moment.

Because their tech guy says all is good :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I just checked the cams and they all work fine… :thinking:

2 Likes

There would have to be someone in the office 24/7 to flick the switch to online/offline every couple of hours :rofl:

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like