Viktor, Kye, Nena

I have only known there to be this one, most recent move for him (I think) but I don’t why it happened. I wish they hadn’t done it (with the current camera issues in mind) but there we go. :frowning: I liked his original bedroom views and his original bathroom one was fantastic when he was the occupant as well.

I was pleased when I looked earlier that his one remaining fully working bedroom camera (6), shows good views of him when he’s on his bed, rather like his last one but on the opposite side of the room.

@Kye-Viktor-Nena Еще одна хорошая производительность сегодня, несмотря на неисправные камеры в комнате Ки. Так держать.

Perhaps the answer is to swap the malfunctioning cams with those used by the other guests whose few performances are not so critical for this apartment.

They should just stop the experiments with the s__tty cams and use the cams everybody else in the project uses. Problem solved…

Agreed in the long term, but a local swap out could be a speedy temporary fix.

Not sure if it will be so easy. The problem can be caused by the type of cam in a certain position in the network. That is why I suggest to stop the experiment and just use the normal components… Quality is not better with these type of cams so why keep using them?

1 Like

Are the normal cameras even available where they are?

As the country they are in does not suffer from any tech embargo they can order as much cams as they want.

1 Like

Shipping costs may be problematic as well.

Look close, you can do that now.

1 Like

mon plaisir

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Shave, one of the worst, from Vhtv nothing can be seen, very shy, hides from the images, avoids the camera, sad

shy also during the bath

1 Like

Ever thought about that it is just the s__tty cam angle? Look at the shower cam in #realm36 it is even worse there.

1 Like

watching Watching Zac Efron GIF by Baywatch Movie

1 Like

No, she intentionally chooses the place and position to avoid the images, she could do otherwise, but she doesn’t want to be filmed, but it looks like she doesn’t, very clever

1 Like

I will explain in detail, but on my social networks

Dude she just takes a normal shower. She did not calculate the covered angle and where to stand before. It is not her task at all. The managers task is to set the cams up in the way we have a good view. In that case he obviously failed.

3 Likes

I already know where the conversation is going to take place, I’ll explain it well but not here, she avoided the images, I’ve seen residents with bad camera angles but they did it so they could be seen, she takes advantage of the situation, very smart,but apparently not, I’ve seen this technique before

1 Like