Viktor, Kye, Nena

@Kye-Viktor-Nena Я люблю эту квартиру. Двое мужчин, вы очень красивы и часто голые, так что это действительно круто.

1 Like

Agreed, 100% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

because always every night analplaying nena must do everyday analcleaning its stupid she cant go at normal way

Isn’t that what they are looking for?

:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Do you also have major camera problems in this apartment? The camera is black and turns in a loop or it displays a different image depending on the viewing angles. Really weird.

morning and evening balcony pleasure

2 Likes

Yes, endless buffering and sometimes frame freeze. I know it is not my service provider or local network because when I click on Forum it responds immediately. However, I have come to accept over the years that sometimes VH will be like this and when I switch on tomorrow the problems will be gone. Just the way it is.

no rest for the girl

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Merci Nena, je vais pouvoir bientôt garer ma Ferrari à l’abri…

Wish they would fix camera four and five.

Too bad :cry:

Oh how typical, they WOULD have to be 2 of the bad ones currently, wouldn’t they?! :roll_eyes:

I’m French and I admit, sometimes I don’t understand everything ! :grin:

I know they are young but what they should bear in mind is burnout, especially for Nena. This is why our trio should try and recruit another Nena (even a temporary one) to reduce some of the pressure and expectations on her.

I do not think the issues will be fixed while they are in this place. They said earlier they will move to a new place in January. So hopefully there will be better.

1 Like

How frustrating is this camera that doesn’t work when he’s in this position!

Thanks for the reply.It seems like all of cams on the foot of the bed , in most realms have problems.

Why do they keep moving Kye from one room to another?

First he was cams 11, 12 and 13.

Then he was cams 14, 15, 16, and 17.

Now he is cam 4, 5, 6 and 7.

Why?

1 Like

It’s really anything tonight !