Viktor, Kye, Nena

3 Likes

Swapped rooms :heart:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ok, now it makes sense. So now Kye can be more close to Nena and have late night sex when Viktor is s___ping. Very sneaky and naughty. Lets see if it works out like that.

Kye, you might be in the wrong room mate :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Kye are you spying on your room mate you naughty boy. Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

:heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Мы скоро приедем. Хотим сделать что-нибудь необычное. Есть идеи?

5 Likes

How about you do what you want and feel happy about doing it ? Let us be surprised :wink: :wink: :heart: :heart:

P.S: Maybe you include other girls&boys more in the activities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Totally up to you but it would be nice to see the other girls more involved. It is always you three and the others are left out :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, agree with @Jabbath1987, it would be nice for other girls to be included. how about yesterday’s guest that you entertained?

1 Like

John, I think your first sentence will go over their heads.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right, i have edited now :hugs:

1 Like

This would be a better website for you 3 where you can do requests? @Squish @John78 @jabbath1987 :crazy_face:

Not wanting to sound like anyone in particular :thinking: but I don’t like the lighting in this room, I’d rather the lights on or off :joy:

:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Dude, seriously, what is wrong with you? The participants have asked us for ideas. We did answer. What is wrong with that? You don’t have the right and authority to tell participants or forum members what to post. Stop targeting me with your posts please

1 Like