Viktor, Kye, Nena

Can you show me where i told particpants or forum member what they can and cant post? i can show many times where you tried to control what people post

With respect, if this is the best you can do as regards a forum contribution I shouldn’t bother.

i was talking to john not you

2 Likes

John the creep girl on stupid mode….:smirk:

Nena’s silk mini gown is stunning. I should very much like to see her in a long dress.

2 Likes

No wonder Kye switch rooms.

1 Like

i am a big fan of Nena, i take my subscription on vhtv just for her, but i find the threesomes a little boring, Nena should wears something sexy, like pantyhose, they should find new positions

its always, she sucks the two dicks, then victor fucks her while she sucks kye, then kye fucks her, he finishes, and viktor finishes, they need to find new sexy clothes and new positions

1 Like

1 Like

Yes, but what Kye needs to do is find him self a girl so Viktor can have sex with her like he do with Viktor girl Nena. Then they can have a 4 some. Unless Nena don’t won’t to see Kye with another girl. Then that’s not right for Viktor who have to share all the time. The young blond from the other night that came with her B/F whould be good. She seem to like Kye a lot the way she kept watching him.

The lighting of the Loggia is a big improvement. I should also like to see close-ups, but I regard this evening as very successful visually.

1 Like

Now the dogs are barking from the sound of sex on the balcony, funny stuff. Barking Nicki Minaj GIF by DNCE

1 Like

1 Like

It would be nice to see Nena and Viktor with a couple and not always with Kye. Viktor share her too much with him. I guest he’s not afraid off the feelings them too have for each other. american horror story love GIF by AHS

Some good images, and partially clothed sex (Nena)

Opinions will vary but for me this is one of the more interesting apartments currently.

Yes they vary a lot, there is much better, but also worse also

can someone tell me her name?

2 Likes

Yes it is for sure, but lets hope they mix it up with a couple.