Viktor, Kye, Nena

not in last 2 hours

There was a few cams down :frowning_face:

Actuellement il est 0h37 dans la maison, et 19h13 sur la terrasse!! Ya un problème, vous ne croyez pas??

Why complain here…? :sweat_smile: Do ticket problem solve…. !

yes and now is nena not at home! they stay in location Sri Lanka?

If it is only a cam problem, why remove them from the list instead of repairing problem?

I see several cams no longer in the list, but still in map!

1 Like

All cams are back….! Check…!!

yes its back and there was also that viktor crying and screaming today i dont know what´s withhim

Actuellement il est 2h12 dans la maison, et 19h13 sur la terrasse!! Ya un problème, vous ne croyez pas?? Personne ne réagit à ce fait?? C’est normal d’après vous??

It’s the normal thing that happens at VH. When a cam isn’t working for a while automatically ithe system removes her from the list until get fixed.

1 Like

Realm 79
Cam 3 Bedroom- 15 Nov 2022 - 23:37
Cam 4 Bedroom - 26 Apr 1970 - 14:34

Donc, on ne peut pas savoir le direct de la cam 16 tant que celle-ci soit réinitialisée… Je ne sais pas vous, mais je trouve que cette maison semble avoir beaucoup de problèmes de connexions depuis son ouverture. De plus, la “cuisine et le salon” ne montrent pas envie d’y aller, c’est glauque, lugubre et froid!!

Yes the house have a lot of connection problems.
Yes that’s normal (even if not so “intense” like here) to happen at vh like you can observe by the numbers of “ISP Issues” and on new openings
Yes, different cams from same apartment sometimes have different timestamps by mistake, normal to see also and doesn’t mean that the wrong one is in a different country :smile:

1 Like

Depending on the furniture, this will probably be the correct date…

i check the bathroom replay its all wrong it stops and in other room is

other time

Bathroom Nena 17:10 stops and it goes away 18:35 ,when come back this 1,5 Hours?

i pay many money that i have premium

Is it the house itself, or the local ISP service?

I guess a combination of two things:

• Single cams keep failing because the cams are cheap and bad. (Obviously not made for 24/7 use)
  • ISP issues when the place fails completely.

But the main problem are the bad cams.