Viktor, Kye, Nena

anything is crazy at 17:10 stops in the living room, in nena bathroom, but in the bedroom nena the time runs concrete and is nobody in bathroom and nobody on the balcon

Yes, like at guest 1 cams
This afternoon the cam4 and cam5 wasn’t working but cam6 and cam7 were working

no i mean the nena viktor cams and living room

from 17:10 - 18:30 is in replay all wrong and i cant find

nena in any room

Because most probably that cams stopped working at 17:10 and came back working at 18:30

As example right now cam4 and cam5 arent’ working and cam6 is

i check now that viktor comes back from outdoors at 18:20 and Nena 5 minutes later, they wasnt at home

they come back from pool

1 Like

2 Likes

@Kye-Viktor-Nena don’t know if it helps or makes sense in your layout structure but:

Cam 2 (LR)
Cam 4(G1 BR)
Cam 5 (G1 BR)
Cam 10 (NV BR)
Cam 14 (K BR)
Cam 19 (LO 2)

Are the ones that usually goes offline in simultaneous just like in the precise moment.

1 Like

and again the error in that apartment Time from 9:10 -12:10 away :frowning_face:

1 Like

Yep, place was offline till some minutes ago. Then come back but the same group of cams aren’t working and when they give some glimpses aren’t from live

Like this screens taken at same time (1st pic from faulty cam)

1 Like

and Nena s___ps in this 3 Hours what is missing? i dont know what happend with the bathroom cam from 2:25 - 6:00 it jumps 100 times in the replay option

offline :frowning_face: probably they fix the cams the owners

Nena when with Viktor :frowning_face:

Nena with Kye in the room :smiley:

:thinking: :heart:

1 Like

any hours on midday are again missing :frowning_face:, i think i will talk with vhtv

It has been the same ever since Kye showed up first time at the previous place. I remember staying awake all night to watch them flirting in the bed :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like