Viktor, Kye, Nena

Imagine how badly i want to go now, after i have noticed the house right next to theirs :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Offline again???

Yep, and even worse, Nena was having some action :rage: :rage: :rage:

The dawn chorus is so relaxing :hugs: :grin:

Interesting you only see the writings on the door with infrared lightings…

There’s the director, the screenwriter and the canteen for the actors

1 Like

That’s why I SHOULD BE THERE :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hopefully your girlfriend has made it clear to you that you are only behind the camera and not in front of it.

This will definitely be the funniest moment in all the VHTV history, me in front of cameras :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Shall we ask the CEO what that’s worth to him? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Lyla or Nena dance more or less naked in front of @John78 and he tries to stay relaxed. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m just afraid your girlfriend will find this less funny, right?

1 Like

Well the place is interesting as it is a new country but the tenants are super boring…

If they are boring why the hell u are here and keep making fun of realm…. :smirk: look like Henry realms are not doing much… so u r pushing other realms down…! If you guys don’t like don’t watch but stop making fun and troll of realms…!

1 Like

Hence the new idea, spectators meet participants. @John78 is our guinea pig. :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Where I have to agree that you have to turn off the sound on almost all cameras because the background noise is deadly.

If this leads to meeting Lyla & Nena, you can be damn sure i will be with pleasure :joy: :joy: :joy:

If so, we’re talking about OR not AND!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Politically the place where Nena is less dangerous for you, in the country of Lyla Europeans (especially if you have UK nationality) are not so popular.

1 Like

My Nena portion of the day so far :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

ok we get it you hate the place, you hate the cams and you hate the participants yet here you are still…

He’s a MO…

it’s his job. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like