Viktor, Kye, Nena

She is a beauty but the tanlines ruin it for me.

1 Like

You need to look at this more relaxed, the background noise is for relaxationā€¦the blurred images a bit too far away for the holistic picture.

Light an incense cone and breathe deeplyā€¦inā€¦andā€¦outā€¦

1 Like

Really?? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: I always found the tan lines very sexy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Never liked themā€¦ :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah I rather have a beer :rofl:

Is the noise from the air-con? :thinking:

2 Likes

Kye: Itā€™s the fans you donā€™t see on the ceiling, not the sound problems

So what about all the hidden areas in that place? It is totally obvious there are more rooms as another girl appeared yesterday out of nowhere and it is visible there is another room behind what the ā€œentranceā€ door is

Most realms on vhtv have hidden roomsā€¦. ask all of themā€¦:smirk:

Š‘Š»Š°Š³Š¾Š“Š°Ń€ŃŽĢ Š’Š°Ń!

I am sure you will show me the hidden room here? :man_facepalming:

Why are you hereā€¦? Are you looking for something to make report and kick them out of projectā€¦. like you did with othersā€¦:thinking:

If itā€™s behind the entrance door that would be the next door apartment, :thinking: we call them neighbours in the UK :+1:

thatā€™s right, itā€™s a neighbor

Didnā€™t know it was a UK invention?

ā€œNeighborā€ ā€¦ learned something again. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

There you go Kye, no point to hide anymore :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

I was being sarcastic :wink: Itā€™s not rocket science to figure out if thereā€™s a door on the other side of the main entrance it has nothing to do with this apartment :joy:

Well I hope for some more interesting things in the future and less clothes of course ahahah :stuck_out_tongue:

Because right now it is kind of boringā€¦

1 Like

So u r on the way to turn down this place like othersā€¦ā€¦! :smirk::triumph:

AMEN to that :blush: :innocent: :innocent: