VHTV vs. RLC

Who’s f_____g you to be in here Torey? Just ignore this forum and enjoy being an Hardcore voyeur…it is so simple. But you are the “Queen” of attention seeking pal :joy: :joy:

come on guys dont start this s__t again we all got suspended last time

If there is no connection between forum and main site then I don’t come here to deal with immature hypocrite person like you…:sweat_smile: :joy:

Correct mate…. Love peace enjoy :hugs:

1 Like

you are right he is just trolling looking for a reaction i won’t respond anymore

1 Like

You know that the motion slur can be triggered by a cat or any other movement? Ex: Masha is on vacation till 24th of April but yet the motion slur is green…because of her cat :joy:

the is a lady called VAL on RLC is it the val who used to be on here vhtv

no its not her

hope there is lesbian sex

shame i liked her

Looking at names there, there is without doubts

they used to be a stunning girl called chloe living with tyler i believe at the time on RLC is she still there or long gone or maybe a guest

I think that she is long gone Samoan

1 Like

cheers pal

There are still few bombshells there tbh

I was crazy for the twins Mia & Lia if you know/remember them

i cant believe Leora is still there she was there when i was last there about 4 or 5 years ago

No, not the same one.
I’m not sure if RLC would have any of the people from VH. And on these case Val would have to move to be online as they were smart to move from that country long time ago

Yes, she’s still there and looks like she’s again with Paul…same Dasha & Sasha… Masha…Ulyana…Martina&Alberto

are right thanks for the info

im interested in going back but £45 is very high price