VHTV vs. RLC

Yes, it is, you’re right, although looking at the deals is not really that much more than here

can you go back only 24hrs to see popular scenes?

So it’s only the cats, and not Masha’s boyfriend and the guest girl who stay in the apartment while Masha is gone.

The living room is the only room with the motion slur triggered at this moment, and it was only the cat there, i have no idea about more, all the other rooms don’t have movements right now (i am not a member to see if there is actually someone in them rooms)

this is why you should not assume things like most apartments being empty when you have no way to know when are not a subscriber. Have a nice day :+1:

Have a nice day as well, James

Ik was ook enige tijd geleden lid bij RLC .
En ik was fan van Holly en Martina .
Holly was toen in een groot appartement , samen met Bogan en Nelly en nog een paar andere.
Dit appartement had ook een buitenzwembad .
Bij RLC zijn de camera’s van veel betere kwaliteit dan bij VHTV , en appartementen waren mooier .
Enige minpunt was bij RLC dat de huurders veel afwezig waren .
Mijn mening is dat de prijs veel te veel is bij RLC en daardoor ben ik afgehaakt

Masha’s cat triggering the motion detectors is annoying especially when there’s 3 statues in there :man_facepalming: You should know by now James that John speaks s__te, he’s so afraid people leave so he has no arses to kiss

(post deleted by author)

The big difference between the two is RLC participants have a life outside their home where VHTV participants have to tie themselves to the cams to get views to make money or they’re out in their arses.
I wonder why Kamila & Danildo made the change to Camarads :man_shrugging: If VHTV is so great

:joy: :joy: :joy:

ed2 corrected you and bigjock and you are still doubling down just admit you tried to lie and was caught out :joy:

1 Like

If anyone is wondering where Masha is, she’s on holiday at Dasha & Sasha’s :grin: :heart:

BJ21 has (as always) just made a very poor attempt on being “funny”, posting a pic from a completely different moment than it was when we been talking about the motion slur…

I have even posted a pic from that moment, lol

Again, have a good day on RLC James…

Someone needs to train the pets that when they’re out of the apartment that they should not move, :man_facepalming: that would maybe help. Can someone put me straight, does motion cameras activate when there’s movement :man_facepalming: :joy:

how can you tell if someone is sitting on the sofa or not from that angle? :joy:

1 Like

Be careful with posting pictures from RLC, your account will be banned if they somehow come across these pictures.

where i think VHTV wins hands down is the tagging system. RLC has nothing like that and makes it a pain if one wants to search. basically, there is no search afaik

So Tanya you just hate everyone it seems everyone gets :-1: I’ve got 9 off you I’m honoured

It’s her younger sister :yum::joy: