VHTV vs. RLC

is it possible to search RLC videos like VHTV has the voyeur videos? that was held me back from subscribing

Ain’t that the truth - I’ve got 87 unread topics! The Forum in the long run has become problematic. I think having Leaders & Moderators is ok as they can update us about what is happening.

All that other s__t where people are heavily involved in these people’s lives, and the regurgitation of the same ol’ people living the same ol’ lives, reading the forum and then adapting their lives to suit perverts has k__led the voyeurism.

I’ve got RLC and they are getting more and more apartments, I probably will soon discontinue subscribing here.

GIF by TV One

1 Like

Yes I agree, what started out as a good idea has just really declined into chaos

Would be nice but some seem to be part of the issues on here as well

Correct PayPal won’t process adult content payments directly but will work with payment processors like Segpay, it would seem the fall out is between VHTV and Segpay

1 Like

I have been members of both sites ,and I can clearly say that VHTV is the best ,not only that it got the best looking girls ,most of the girls on VHTV are in fact lovely and sexy

1 Like

Performing Donald Duck GIF

U r talking about chaos some viewers and kid made it their circus and playing around :smirk: and day by day they are feeling it with toxicity and ruining it…

1 Like

Maar de appartementen zijn veel mooier en beter onderhouden , ook de cams zijn veel veel beter op RLC .

1 Like

when was the last time you were a member of rlc because its changed so much recently? it went from like having less then 10 apartments to now having nearly as much as vhtv

Sad part they don’t accept bitcoins…:smiling_face_with_tear:

whats the price for a month over on rlc these days its been years since i last used it also does it have more cams last time i waas on there was not that many cams

1 Like

That is true, but I ain’t calling names.

billy porter sipping tea GIF by Pose FX

1 Like

standard 30 pounds and if you want premium its 45.

£45 pounds wow really damm

1 Like

You can purchase a trial for 5 days to give it a test run! You can decide which sub suits you best.

yeah don’t forget you get 10 days of replay plus cam quality but yeah thats the only thing vhtv has got going for them its that its a bit cheaper

thanks its been 4 or 5 years since i was last over there

1 Like

My only gripe is the 10 days playback - for the premium price they should have a library, you can pay to create your own recently, but you can’t see anything from past housemates.

thanks for the info its been 4 or 5 years since i was last over there i might check it out

1 Like

They have 21 apartments now - no offline and relocations constantly, housemates get replaced really quickly.

a lot people left over a year ago and made the switch to vhtv (including me) because rlc was down bad and vhtv was actually good back then. It had barely any apartments and the villas were always empty and some people here seem to think that its still the same but its improved immensely since then so i would try it out

2 Likes