VHTV vs. RLC

So how do you get a mortgage in the UK? How do they check if you don’t owe other lenders money?

I have an account at one of the three main credit score companies here, Experian is the name, and that’s where i check my credit score. I forgot to mention that i was paying my car finance as well by direct debit, that must be surelly considered as a loan repaiment. I got my mortgage after only 2 years in UK so my score wasn’t really high up. If i am not wrong i was on FAIR credit score, so not even Good.

How can you say rlc is more real than VH? We all make comments about the d__gs, _____ing, fighting and a___e, is that not real life? We are from all walks of life and can relate more to VH. RLC is more like a high end bougie vacation, VH is like going to visit a relative or friend. Most of the girls on rlc are there for a free vacation, to many of them will have sex off cam, whats real about that? And this is just MY Opinion.

I just signed up to a trial of RLC just to compare it to VHTV. So far my experience on RLC has been poor using iOS safari. I hope I’m not being thick but it would appear there is no way to scrub through videos and also no way to zoom in/out on the timeline. It also seems clunky having the live video on a complete separate page to the recorded timeline. Oh, and you can’t seem to download videos in your collection. The whole website is also very unhappy with my advlocker and I needed to disable it to get anything to load.

Will definitely be sticking with VHTV!

There are good points both on VHTV and RLC. I would like to see motion sensors and a split screen option for VHTV which I believe would enhance the VHTV experience. To download video’s on RLC you have to be a premium member and a video is charged against your account which is similar to the VHTV model. Although on RLC you cannot view any archived video unless you are a premium member. Which is a bonus for VHTV viewers.

1 Like

its the same here although if you download a video with coins you can watch it if your sub runs out

Hope you didn’t pay by C/Card. Got stung on three separate occasions and had to cancell my cards [erroneous charges] . Yes, three, pretty dumb eh? First time I took it as a glitch so tried again. Second time happened again. I actually liked RLC so tried a last and final attempt, yep you guessed it happened again. RLC say not their fault it’s the card people [in LA] sharing your secure information with other parties.

Does RLC accepting bitcoins for payment ?

Why are you asking this here and not at RLC? :thinking:

No they don’t

Coz many viewers also on RLC and this topic is related to RLC :man_shrugging:t2:

Read the topic header :man_facepalming:

Are you aware of what topic you are in?? :thinking:

I’ve just signed up and IMO it is REAL voyeurism, people getting on with their lives, no acting up to cameras, nobody harassing then through a forum, absolutely stunning women, (and handsome men although I’m not an expert in that field) better quality cams.
VHTV has just got a bit stale IMO even the forum seems to be quieter with more people being more negative than positive. Also a lot of improvements that could be fixed but haven’t especially the ignore option that doesn’t work

1 Like

I don’t know much about that site but yea…. Some watch but I observe here things are changing too many toxic people, drama creator, it’s all because of connection and bridge between one point to other point…. I understood it’s pointless to explain them anything anymore :smiling_face_with_tear: if it cost your peace then it’s too expensive…
I love them that’s y I support them… :heart: m not like other viewers who show fake love then accuse them and spread non sense…. soon there will be more skyfall….:upside_down_face: till m here I ll try to make things positive :hugs:

1 Like

i was a member of RLC around 2012 ,back then it was in fact very good ,I then found VHTV , in my mind its a lot better ,but ,sorry to say ,I now just seeing the free cams I stopped my membership ,I got one or two bills to pay then I be back ,you do get a lot for your money ,videos timeline ,also you can buy the videos ,but 1 thing I dont like ,I have only 2 videos but I can not see them , I not a pay member now ,but I did pay for them ,so I should still get to see them

over welke site heb je het nu ?

VHTV was the one I stopped

Ja Da gebe ich dir recht und noch etwas gutes hat RLC Sie haben als Zahlungsmittel auch PayPal :slight_smile: VH TV braucht anscheinen die PayPal Kunden nicht

To be fair, as I understand it, it is in fact PayPal who do not want @VHTV_James They exclude adult sites, but some sites slip under the radar

1 Like