VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

Why do so many consider the facepalm to be worse than a thumbs down? You actually lose a point from your account when you get a thumbs down reaction.

Thatā€™s a good question.

What points?

2 Likes

It would be better if people actually looked into what a :man_facepalming: means instead of crying when they get one.

Why did you give me a :man_facepalming:
cry baby crying GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I believe theyā€™re called ā€˜Cheersā€™, here. In your profile. Or, I could be thinking of something else.

Does one really give a s__t about points :roll_eyes:

I imagine a train driver would :rofl:

1 Like

It depends on what the points actually do.

Hereā€™s the meaning of it
A hand shown pressing against the head of a person, commonly written as facepalm. Used to display frustration or embarrassment at the ineptitude of a person or situation . May be used in a similar context to the acronym SMH (shaking my head), or in relation to the Picard Facepalm meme.

1 Like

First and foremost, the points bring you closer to ToreyK on the leaderboard. I have no idea if thatā€™s really worth striving forā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Absolutely fuckall :blush:

Oh dear have lost track of where i was now :blush:

Maybe a good idea for avoiding them like the plague then :rofl:

Points make prizes :smile: (sorry I just couldnā€™t resist)

Unfortunately Brucie is dead and and gone so no Brucie bonus now :laughing:

Elon Musk just tweeted, ā€œGoing forward, Twitter will be broadly accepting of different values, rather than trying to impose its own specific values on the worldā€. The thought occurred to me that VHTV would do well to be more like Elon Musk and less like Jabbath1987. Maybe one day VHTV will figure this out too.

1 Like

Would that also mean we would soon have VHTV in space? :rocket: :artificial_satellite: :new_moon:

Elon Musk is a great visionaire who does everything to make things happen the way he sees them first. Be careful with what you wish for. VHTV & VHTV Forum is a private company, which is kinda the same thing as with any of Muskā€™s products. This means it will be the way the company behind it wants it to be, most preferably with a close ear to itā€™s community in our case.

4 Likes

But when will VHTV be going to space?? :thinking:

Sooner than you may think :rocket: