VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

Ah so I was right. Good to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

this situation happened a year and a half ago and now I donā€™t know new policies

VHTV just said even two warnings were sent. I can imagine when people join the site and are new they will do it but when receive the warning most of them will understand of course.

donā€™t worry toreyk Iā€™ll say hello from time to time Iā€™m not banned from the forum Iā€™ll give you back your first place

1 Like

How many videos exactly u downloaded if u have downloaded 1 video only then itā€™s wrong to ban u because if I remember they said u canā€™t download 3-4 videos in a dayā€¦:thinking:

At least 3 videos as VHTV said he got two warnings before ban.

I donā€™t care about my placeā€¦. :smirk: I feel sad for uā€¦ :cry:

life doesnā€™t have to go on

1 Like

good continuation to all be happy in life explodes you I had a good time with I regret nothing big kisses angela :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Facepalm is just being totally ignorant. Same assholes doing it. Imagine someone doing it directly in your face 5 to 10 times a day!!!

Maybe we could replace the :laughing: with the :clown_face: emoji?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: could help

I think Amy is the least of your worries judging by the tossers on here so far :rofl:

does that include you :rofl:

If it makes you happy but you wanna look closer to home i think :rofl:

1 Like

nah im fine thanks same as you think you are i will admit to giving you a fair few face palms inregards to you comments about Henry all the time but other than that i have no problems with you your a canny kid

Will take that as a complement :two_hearts: wow whatever next :laughing:

remember you found the fountain of youth i cant call you old

Youā€™re even cannier than i am then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

see VHTV we all do love eachother :rofl::rofl: