VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

S__t now I can no longer use the :laughing: when I laugh about a post of yours :joy: :joy:

permanently banned here it is over for me I would have had a lot of fun pity that it ends at least I would be reimbursed while waiting for good continuation to all took care of you cordially angela :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

What happened then?

I did something stupid I downloaded a video from the archive they banned me itā€™s my mistake I assume

1 Like

Ok, of course thatā€™s forbidden. After all, VHTV wants us to buy coins in return.

So, say this,

-ā€œ Iā€™m sorry about this situation, I didnā€™t know something like this would happen, Iā€™m very sorry, can you forgive me? I promise I wonā€™t make such silly mistake againā€¦

maybe theyā€™ll give it a last chance to you - and of course donā€™t do this anymore ???

Permanently banned if it was your first time you should have been given another chance.

itā€™s the only mistake I made, no big deal, Iā€™ll move on, thatā€™s life

1 Like

AFAIK there is a warning issued at first. Ban happens when you do it againā€¦

no chance since he reimburses me itā€™s final

1 Like

Yes it was unless itā€™s changed now.

You can be sure Jabby that I have experienced this situation and they did not give any warning, they banned me immediately but then when I objected they examined the situation and it turned out that there was a mistake.

not for me he banned me directly

1 Like

Only for the video archive, or also for the streaming site?

Sad to hear this :cry:

Hmm maybe they changed the policy. I heard from a lot of people that there was send a warning first.
Could also be linked to how many videos got downloaded.

You got 2 warnings in one day and our systems continued detecting you violating our policies. I see you got auto-banned 3rd time in a row and I also see the refund is being issued to you too. It seems like our service is just not for you.

3 Likes

yes, if the refund has been made, it is impossible to return, but when the money comes back, you can make a new purchase, otherwise you can join us with a new account and payment with a new e-mailā€¦

Of course for that too I assume.

there is no death of a man as they say I move on, thatā€™s life

1 Like