VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

Good to see you back after long timeā€¦:blush: :hugs:

Hello Mr. Torey! I bid you a good day. They put me in a cage for a while. Enjoyed your pictures stories. They really set the tone of things here. Canā€™t say much for the rest of the dialogue though. Quite dreary I must say. Like a knife to the heart, with a cunning smile and a hope for something more that never seems to flourish and grow into anything more than a sideways smirk that fades into nothingness until the next one. I see a lot of very unattractive people living very unattractive lives trying to make money in very unattractive ways. In a word, itā€™s ugly, just as expected it would become. It definitely makes it easy to click off thatā€™s/for sure.

Anyways, regardless what they do to me, this is a story I want to follow to the end. Iā€™ll be watching. :kiss:

The repetition of the site and you people is so profound and obvious. Everything is the same thing over and over again. Yeah yeah I know, me too right. That fine to say I guess. The talent are getting worse and worse looking too. Many are just flat out ugly all over. Many others just keep getting recycled like washed up garbage. Anyways, keep up the hard work boys. You make this much more efficient for me. And cheap too! :joy: I get a kick out of VHTVs pitiful tricks to try and limit free users access. :smile:

I am done participating on this forum. Canā€™t say the truth so bye bye. With the red flags I wave the white flag.

Byeā€¦

TschĆ¼ss

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/winter/29269/393?u=toreyk

As said rules are done different for everyoneā€¦ same words but one got hiddenā€¦

why is this post not flagged for being off topic but everyone else posts that was even slightly off topic before was?

if anything off topic from now on is going to get flagged then you have to be consistant

Iā€™m not sure, but most of the flagged posts werenā€™t exactly off topic to begin with. They were related to setting up the Cinderella & Isidor realm topic. My assumption is we have a group of flag happy users borderline abusing the flagging system again. Flagging posts they donā€™t like as off topic or inappropriate. It could also be the moderation bot or whatever itā€™s called needs some adjustments. Whatever it is the flagging system seems to partially broken in its current state.

@kaya could you please look into this for us. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Did you flag this post?

I flagged many in the past but none of the comments got hiddenā€¦. thanks for letting me know now system works normallyā€¦ I ll do from todayā€¦:blush:

i flagged the posts and they are not hidden

Ok, but you did it 2 hours ago, and all those posts were hidden long time ago. Please donā€™t expect me to be reviewing your teamā€™s personal vendetta 24/7 in live mode. Whatā€™s true is I definitely donā€™t like your constant harrassing of other members and will definitely find a way to control it.

I hope u will also find a way to control haters, drama creater and trollers who keep targeting participants as well as realms for their attackā€¦.:pleading_face: u guys should make system for that alsoā€¦ so that no more attack and trolling just peace :blush:

They are not hidden and i do not have a team and i did not ask you to do anything that was notseth.

so in other words you are going to target me even because i am apparently harassing membersā€¦ ok then, me and john go back and forth sometimes with each other and i will call out inconsistencies but other then that i do not really post that much the last few months.

1 Like

Completely agree with this, Iā€™ve just logged in this morning to find 3 posts that was hidden, the notifications show they was hidden 9 hours after me posting them, I get the notification they was off topic but then see what is posted in that very same topic in above posts as being fine

So this it what this forum has become now, Admin team casting aspersions and threats to forum users

In @kayaā€™s defense, it has to get very frustrating and annoying every time she logs on having to deal with a million billion new flags. This wasnā€™t a major issue until very recently. So, it seems something has changed and now people are flagging comments at a much, much higher rate. Why they have decided to do this I do not know.

kaya I am sorry you are having to be the forumā€™s babysitter.

2 Likes