VHTV news feed

Not all of them. For example when XY is coming back or so should not be part of the topic :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Big part =/= All of them :stuck_out_tongue:

this is how @kaya communicated with the people and now she will simply send the people … by the link :joy:

Isn’t the forum itself supposed to do all that per apartment? Oh no wait that doesn’t happen here because knowledge is power and that must be hoarded for thoss who deserve it. That’s why the apartment topics suck so bad at telling the story of the tenants. Cauxe of people like jabbatg and sparkles who hoard it all for themselves while they laugh at the idiots in the forums and play them for fools. There isn’t a free flow of information.

Every time I literally hope it ain’t, you prove me wrong to be really out of your fucking mind, Amy. Creating the third account while the others were not even banned or silenced, just to continue the same old barrage of nonsense & insults, it’s just incomprehensible to me. This is way out of drama thing. It’s just total illogical bullshit.

While I always have been and plan to be nice with you, Toooodaaaay Only (!) you will get a cherry on a pie: Jabbath forced me to post all of the above in this message. He’s in control, there’s no way out, we’re doomed, you were right.

Mind Blown

1 Like

If you don’t think that jabbath and his boy sparkles, aren’t running this place you truly do have no idea what is going on under your own damn nose. Hard for brown nosers left in your forum to see when their faces are covered in their shit.

Stop throwing your shit on the ventilator, here you write, write, write, and you think you will achieve something with this? Nobody gives a shit, they treat you like pizduk @jabbath1987 here’s the word in action

Well I don’t care if anybody might be influencing other’s thinking, if that’s what you mean by that. If it would matter to community as a whole, there would be more supporters of your obsessive idea.

Try to be nice for once (and for a prolonged period of this “once”, please) and you might get some support to make your ideas stronger. I don’t see you getting anywhere insulting others trying to prove them wrong.

My first and probably last response to you. Just in case you overlooked it, you don’t have to be here, if you don’t like it go do something else with your time. This is a nice and open community and yes sometimes something happens or someone post something you don’t like… just say it and let it go, get over it and don’t stick in it. At the moment i see only one Troll around here and ques who it is? Try to get some positivism in your live.

So newsfeed for this week could be like this (Just an example I may have forgot some things :stuck_out_tongue:)

• New realm64: Helena & Neferteri
  • Realm73: Siora left the project. Nari and Bari joined the project
  • New realm32: Bella & Leo
  • New realm1: Gaia & Grayson
  • Realm88: June & Jaro and Sava and Grischa moved in. Demira & Myagi moved out
  • New realm76: Demira & Myagi rejoined
  • Realm89: Pasha & Arina back from relocation

The truth you will never understand is that the presence of jabbath and sparkles is limiting your potential. You would do well to stop listening to them. Jabbath is a vanilla wonderboy who thinks his shit doesn’t stink and has an insatiable need to control his little world and sparkles is a manipulative troll, who will one day will flip over again and fuck you over hard. It’s just a matter of when really.

If I only knew what I did wrong? :upside_down_face:

I Have No Idea GIF

I don’t want any support. I could care less. I’m just here calling it like I see it.

Listen, we’re having fun here, not building a dystopian society. If someone decides to “go rogue” and throw a joker, that’s their move, believe me, either I or VHTV as a company will be totally fine.

You are free to expose your opinion, there’s no doubt of it. But whatever one may do, the way they express it is always facing those who read it. And if you’re spicing it with insults & repetitive messages, I doubt it will be tolerated for long.

would also like to mention about the guests that there were such guests so that there was no such thing, I see this dude for the first time, he was already there :wink:

At least someone is entertaining here. Beats being a subject of others control. Be a good little poster now and smile when they tell you too. Don’t want to get in their bad side.

You mean list all guest visits? That might be a bit too much for a news feed. Don’t you think?

Shouldn’t we keep that discussion a bit on topic? :wink: It is a pity you can’t discuss an idea here without the troll (not you) coming and taking over with his shit…

VHTV loves it when their pets create new work for themselves. And they do it for almost nothing in return. :joy: Hours and hours of dedicated work. Lol! Ok @VHTV maybe, just maybe you do know what you’re doing after all. I know how much you love your pets. Careful though, they do know how to bite if necessary.

Today there was a guy at Montana, I see him for the first time, you too, and others say that he is not new at all, I mean such guests, if new guests have come who have not yet been on the project. A small note that new guests came to such a realm who had not yet been on the project and their names are

1 Like