VHTV Best Apartment Poll #30 – 🎅🏼 Christmas Edition 🎁

You are absolutely right about Dennis.

Why Medea uses a premium account is very strange since she is in the group of participants.
And Philippa is a participant and voted for herself even though she shouldn’t have taken part.

1 Like

It’s probably just confusion because they was allowed to vote in the last one.

However, they should not have been taken into account in the raffle.
VHTV should have noticed.

1 Like

You are right about Medea. She is in the participants category. I only seen the premium badge and haven’t checked further. My bad, sorry

1 Like

Thanks a lot :hugs:

1 Like

i agree but I think we both know that we could say that about quite a few other things as well

you did well I did the same thing too… :+1:

1 Like

you can distribute them to the various apartments…for each apartment you can choose how many coins to give…

1 Like

K thank you so much for the advice :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you very much. you are always the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @VHTV_James

1 Like

Thank you very much, after my little holiday I see a present.

But I had to smile a little … it seems that active participants and (permanent) guests were also given gifts … Not that I don’t begrudge them, but I think they were excluded, weren’t they?

Edit: @Mohrchi had already mentioned it, I hadn’t read it yet …

1 Like

Makes you wonder what we get told is fact or fiction :joy: or rules only apply i it fits the narrative at any particilar time :joy:
What’s known as flexibility :joy:

Thank you very much for the days Much appreciated :heart:

1 Like

I appreciate the days enough though today’s my last day of the sub :pensive:
It means so much to me :100::hugs:
Thanks Thank You GIF by Lumi

1 Like

Maybe you need to get side job to pay for a membership? I’m sure the small amount of extra work would far outweigh the sadness you feel from not having a premium membership.

1 Like

Thank you please accept my apologies for the late reply but I have been off line for a few days cheers

1 Like

Thankyou for my days! The one time i am away for a few days and don’t take my laptop so I’ve missed a few of them :frowning:

1 Like

Paramount Network Jamie GIF by Yellowstone

1 Like

Thanks for the gift VHTV.

1 Like

Thank you very much. you are always the best @VHTV_James

1 Like