VHTV Best Apartment Poll #30 – 🎅🏼 Christmas Edition 🎁

Merry Christmas & Happy upcoming New Year! On behalf of VHTV Team, I wish you all the warmest emotions & happiness around you and your close ones.

We’re launching the newest, the 30th VHTV Best Apartment Poll. Choose your favorites and let the best win prizes from VHTV. By participating into this poll you receive an opportunity to receive guaranteed randomized rewards once it’s finished :gift:

Choose up to 3 Best Christmas Apartments
0 voters

Poll rules:

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can vote & re-vote anytime for any other set of up to 3 until 2024-01-04T00:00:00Z
  • Any Voyeur House TV viewer is able to vote. You need to be at least Trust Level 1 in order to be able to vote. VHTV Premium & Standard subscribers are able to vote without any Forum activity.
    • Are you new here and don’t have any Trust Levels? It’s extremely easy: browse some topics, introduce yourselves straight here, and you will be greeted with your first trust level in no time!
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote.
  • Voting using multiple accounts is prohibited and may to the suspension of all such accounts.
  • No losing apartments here, we don’t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • No changes to the Poll are possible since it started.
7 Likes

@VHTV, I’ve been through the list six times. You left out Amelie & Lucas.

3 Likes

Amelie & Lucas are on vacation until January 10, 2024 and therefore offline…

3 Likes

We should still be able to vote for them. They’re still a part of the project and have been all year.

1 Like

It has always been like that. Only apartments that are online at the time when the poll is launched, are included

2 Likes

Even if we could change VHTV’s opinion, it is too late as the poll is already running and cannot be changed.

3 Likes

So why is Fox included then…

2 Likes

Because their managers confirmed this participant will be back in the next days. Hope @Fox is aware of that too, though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never known that, but it shouldn’t matter, at all. Everyone currently in the project, online or offline, should have an equal chance to win. The current participants have all worked hard since the last vote, and in A&L’s case, the entire year.

All apartments currently in the project should be included in the vote. Otherwise, it’s not a fair contest.

@VHTV could make the change, post an announcement about it and people could re-vote if they wanted to until the end of the contest. They can do whatever they want to do.

As it stands now it’s not a fair contest, neither to the participants, certainly, nor to the voters.

1 Like

And why should being away for a few days change their eligibility in the contest? They are still active members of this project.

You can do whatever you want to, by the way. You can also post your own polls and set your own conditions for it. Just give it a try to not depend on my decisions on how to run my polls :slight_smile:

Because these are the poll rules. It has always been like this. And this is not related to if participants are active members or not (ex participants). It only applies to apartments being online at the time of the event (and with examples of including those who are about to return back online after short interruptions).

She is extremely lucky to be included, as their managers didn’t bother to inform us house will be empty for 2+ days at all :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I personally don’t see the issue with that but rules are rules I suppose and there will always be clock watchers on the forum to inform you

That means we have to vote according to the best Christmas decorated apartment as well…

I am wondering too. Because I don’t see any Christmas decorations. except for a small number of Christmas trees. I think it’s just the best apartment Poll, isn’t it @VHTV ?

2 Likes

At least the most neat & clean Christmas Apartments that sound better !!

I don’t know what that has to do with anything I’ve said, and this is about your poll.

Rules can be changed, especially to make them more fair. As it stands now, you’re excluding and ignoring all the work they’ve put in up until the start of the contest. You’re excluding and ignoring all the money they’ve earned you up until the contest started. It’s as if active project members don’t matter if they’re not in their apartment the day the contest starts.

Why does that matter? Why shouldn’t all active members have an equal opportunity regardless of where they are at the start of the contest? What is it related to?

Dear @letsdothis, I do read your points, but the fact is we do not exclude anybody, but only include apartments which are active by the time any “Best poll” starts.

Work From Home Reaction GIF by University of Phoenix

This is Christmas season poll. It’s not 2023 poll, or best of the best, or whatever. This is a poll for apartments being present & sharing the Christmas/NY mood with us.

I’m only saying that you are able to run your own community polls based on your own criteria. There is no obligation to proceed with this poll for you or anybody else, no matter what personal reasons you might have or have not about it.

3 Likes

For many of them New Year is more important than Christmas culturally, so some may start decorating even after Christmas in traditional meaning (yep, this sounds crazy). Some also celebrate Christmas in January!

4 Likes

why not make it the worse and most unseasonable appartment ,pretty sure the poll would light up like a christmas tree lol .