VHTV Best Apartment Poll #30 – 🎅🏼 Christmas Edition 🎁

Dont know what you mean. If some people got a reward and I drew a blank - ok. But it seems that nobody got anything. Maybe I have really to wait until next christmas :innocent:

1 Like

VHTV wrote yesterday that he will be doing the raffle today.
So just be patient. There are certainly more important things than this raffle.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I’ll be patient anyway :blush:

1 Like

There are more important things than competitions/raffles? :innocent: :joy:

For me, yes… :wink:

1 Like

For me, the surprising thing is that there are people who don’t seem to understand the difference between an obligation and a gift. The first can be required, the second cannot.

1 Like

For me I don’t care when they get to it cause I’m enjoying and seeing my favorite updates from my favorite Realms on here :100::hugs: cause some of ppl know my situation with me I can’t get a premium cause my money is tied up in other things​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You mean under the mattress? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No not under mattress it’s just tied up in other things that I have to live off of​:100: cause if I had the funds to get premium I would be a lifetime subscriber :fire::100:

1 Like

But why pay when you can get it for free :wink:

Cause I will like to watch the moments section post pics and be able to go back on the timeline :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know I’m respecting the hussle, if people are giving it to you for free and want to keep giving you 30 days free and 14 days free on a regular basis then why pay

Some of us paying idiots rarely get buggerall anyway :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t except anything from anybody on here I guess I’m a nice person and I always have nice things to say on here and have a positive attitude :100: I don’t complain about anything unless if necessary for me to chime in on otherwise I’m happy and content :hugs:
I’m thankful for the opportunities that I do get :hugs:

1 Like

So let me ask you how the VHTV time calculation is … :joy: :rofl: :thinking:

Let’s put it diplomatically:

VHTV’s time calculation is different than we know it… :joy:

1 Like

Doctor Who Blink GIF by Temple Of Geek

What does it mean exactly when the subscription deals like this current one and the one before says it only applies to the first quarter or whatever? The last one I subscribed to said something similar but like I wasn’t able to tell what difference anything made.

1 Like

It means the discount only works once, if you sub for 30 days with the current promotion you will pay $37 for the 1st month but then the normal price applies so you will pay $39.95 a month afterwards

So I don’t understand and maybe I confused you. It seems maybe there were two that ended up running the same time. How can this hot24 one be available because I thought the Get up one or the one with the rocket still had a few more days. Also for hot24 by my calculations that discount should be more cheaper than the 37 dollars you said it would be

1 Like