VHTV Best Apartment Poll #22

:point_right: Choose your best apartment. There are UP TO 3 possible options. Re-vote anytime. Time is limited.

:gift: We will reward those who take part into this poll by random distribution of Free VHTV Coins

:information_source: Last time we gave away more than 9 000 Free VHTV Coins!

Any Standard/Premium viewer can vote and re-vote for up to 3 apartments anytime until 2022-08-19T09:00:00Z

0 voters

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can re-vote anytime for other set of 3 until 2022-08-19T09:00:00Z
  • Only Standard & Premium subscribers are eligible to vote. Subscribe anytime before 2022-08-19T08:45:00Z to take part.
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote. Though they can technically take part into the poll, their votes will be excluded after the Poll is over.
  • No losing apartments here, we donā€™t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • This poll contains apartments being online by the time it started. No changes to the Poll are possible.
  • Click here to see previous VHTV polls.

P.S. Are you Premium or Standard Viewer and canā€™t vote? Refresh the page.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see @Adilā€™s apartment in this list??

4 Likes

Hith Fake Smile Ok GIF by TRT

1 Like

Why Adil is not in the list?

1 Like

Guess they were offline when poll started

if you noticeā€¦ Mira/Henry realm and the others that he managesā€¦ are always in the Top 10 of voting??

1 Like

They are in the forum as well, so it just means they are popular.

although I cant voteā€¦ would love to know how many ppl have votedā€¦ makes a lot of difference when you see it that way

1 Like

The only way to get a rough number of voters is by counting the mentionables

Itā€™s only a fraction of the voters though and hardly worth using like that as with a silly 34k views and a couple of hundred awards donā€™t equate or compare to a number of voters. :laughing:

1 Like

Everyone who views it wonā€™t be able to vote, the amount of votes could be slightly higher then those awarded for a few reasons (I.e studios voting for themselves) but it gives a general idea of how many people are actually voting

For real. Iā€™d like the number of poll participants to be bigger too, yet letting everyone to vote will lead to self-votes and other forms of sabotage we wonā€™t be able to filter out easily.

This gives me an idea. What if we offer the same poll concept to people who are the most active and helpful here at the forum. No gain, no fame.

jim carrey thinking GIF

You will make two polls then?

It gives zero ideas, but of course, you will not agree as it isnā€™t in your nature to do so. :laughing:

@Shyguy I am not playing ping pong posts with you, but just knew you couldnā€™t resist and you are so damn predictable. :laughing:

Ok so the poll participants will be jabba & Torey I take it?? :thinking: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Of course it gives you ideas to the number that voted as everyone who voted gets rewarded with coins

The last vote over 9,000 coins was given out, accounts got between 15 and 30 coins The vote before that one over 12,000 coins was given out, accounts got between 15 and 30 coins

Even if you take an average of 22.5 coins per account thatā€™s 400 votes for 9,000 coins

Do you think paid members are voting and not being recognised and/or not being rewarded with coins?

Or do you think vhtv are cherry picking the same members names each vote for the mentionable

You have tried to call me out before about the workings of donations and you was proven wrong then just as you are now

Confused Thinking GIF

Confused Thinking GIF

Confused Donald Trump GIF