VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

No problem, your choice. :laughing:
Donā€™t have to follow them just read the blurb about them, thatā€™s all i have done recently but thinking about having a short trial just to see what its like now.
Having said that a cock and a pussy is the same anywhere i suppose :laughing:

Lets check that theory?

Urban

Rural

Yep pretty much the same. :rofl:

Tosser!!! :laughing:

Itā€™s all good, mate. No worries.
:+1: :+1: :blush:

1 Like

I have several books on the subject of the differences between British and American English.

Like ā€œfannyā€ to you means pussy, but to us means ass. And, ā€œassā€ to us means ass, but ā€œarseā€ to us means, well, nothing. Or, ā€œfagā€ to you means a cigarette, but to us itā€™s a very derogatory term for a gay person.
:blush: :hugs: :+1:

A fag means either of your two meanings here depends on the context used.
We also say fannying around here to mean mucking about, again depends on the context.
We would also say assing around to mean similar so again depends on the context used.
Most words depend on the context used.
Same as the word fuck, to fuck, to fuck about,fuck off and fucking lovely lol depends on the context.
Funny old world eh :laughing:

But, everything I did say was correct. I just didnā€™t want to write a book, for two reasons. 1) I can only type with one finger on this phone keyboard, and itā€™s very slow going. 2) I thought you might think I was getting uppity or rude if you thought I was trying to school you in your own colloquialisms.
:+1:

What happen to my trust sticker?
Sorry I donā€™t know where to put this post

No worries pal no offence taken. all ok here :+1:
Iā€™m a one finger guy when using the phone as well :laughing:
Always laugh at our d______r when she is texting, her b___dy thumbs are just a blur, how she does it god knows :laughing:

I know what you mean. Iā€™ve seen people here type with one finger and itā€™s a blur. I have no clue.
:rofl:

but you speak english and seeing as a fanny as always been the front passage . says alot about the yanks when they think by changing the name from front to back passage takes away the fact there bum bandits :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just joking lol

1 Like

Iā€™m glad 'cuz I didnā€™t get that at all.
:rofl:

Trust Levels up to 4th are dynamic thing. There are activity factors which affect your trust level 3 promotion and sticking. In short: more involvement = more trust.

Thank you just wondering :hugs:

1 Like

If that is the case (and frankly, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if it is), itā€™s disgusting that he (Jacob) had to experience such a thing. Nobody should have to go through that kind of thing and of course I am including the other people whom you mentioned, in that as well. :angry:

No proof at all just that the photo of sharna on the grass looked like a passed realm but for the life of me i canā€™t remember which one apart from a party before they left that queen fell down _____ in the hallway and had to be carried to the bathroom.

Queen never lived in a place with grass as far as i rememberā€¦ About grass itselft i remember only one of the places that Flora lived that had a big garden

that happens to Queen in almost all the realms and partyā€™s where she is present

what about the starlight house?

1 Like

It might have been, i know it was upmarket for a realm with outside dining, out side the frontdoor there was parking for at least 3 cars and a grassed area and that is what reminded me of sharnas photo.