VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

this one you mean?

Thats the one

That place got nothing to do with Shana…just Finley got a little bit in the past :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I thought, except I don’t remember Shana being there

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows

1 Like

No she was never there as far as i know but the outside space , with the grass and carpark reminds me of it and i wondered if they had taken it on.

Er was daar geen gras zelfs bij Finley

Nice license plate in the background.
What you can do with some modern image processing.

2 Likes

Certainly ain’t freeware :laughing: Photoshop perhaps?

Actually, you are probably right, sadly. However, it would be a good way to go!

that pic was from 1993 Adams family values, the movie adams family was 1991

1 Like

your quite right my bad , lisa loring was the original wednesday , funny how the mind remembers names and not faces

Well, don’t leave us in the dark, Deny, what did the plate say? And, maybe a before and after of the plate, so we can see what you did. Thanks.

if you then want to assign the correct name to the picture, then change it to christina ricci…

This has absolutely nothing to do with Shana. It will get moved to the chat topic now.

Sorry, I could not resist. I’ll get back to topic now :stuck_out_tongue:

When you get on a bit it’s funny how the mind even remembers :laughing:
What’s it called?, “The Golden Years”, what a load of bollocks :rofl:

yea and never remembers the important stuff , just the crazy useless stuff :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

yea wasnt trying tonitpic but had looked it up because I was thinking the '90s but you mentioned '77 and had to look it up to see how old I am LMAO then shared

all good when you pass 70 yrs old the old we have a tendancy to mix things up , think its called brain overload :crazy_face:

1 Like

@jabbath1987 you was a bit quick moving these comments over to here ,seeing as they all are part of the original comment by me stating marcia looked like wednesday addams i stated the wrong name and was corrected , i will now be checking for every single comment throughout the forum and if it does not directly correspond to said topic i will be reporting it , time to get busy my little fruitcake :crazy_face: