VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

:joy:

Adam Sandler Halloween GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

1 Like

You mean about Verstappen situation?

Do you have any idea how many lies were said about me in that Heroes Chat? When i got access and went thru it to see what it is about i was speechless reading

From BigJock to Shyguy and Seth, mind blowing lies over lies said there. Probably they thought i will never get access there to see it, i assume. Pathetic. And i still havenā€™t challenged any of them back with proves and facts.

Verstappen? How is he involved in that?

Red Bull Japan GIF by Oracle Red Bull Racing

1 Like

Well, when the F1 Topic was made, i have called him a pā€¦k. As a non native English speaker, and having that word used at work between us colleagues for years without one ever complaining about it, i never thought it is that bad. Obviously my fan club have used even that when trying to get me suspended

When the Sprint Race in Qatar is over, he will be crowned WDC in 2023. Good for Max Verstappen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No idea. I do not think that is bad.

By the way how to get a fan club? I want one too! :rofl:

Dude, stop lying and lying over and over again, You are pathetic. I have never posted on the forum any screenshots or infos from the Heroes Chat.

You keep ā€œforgettingā€ about you posting a PM from me on the forum. You even been told off about it on the Heroes Chat. Even further, i have apologised several times for what i said in that pm, you instead, never did for posting private conversation on the forum without my permission. Maybe itā€™s time to do it now?

Guys this section is for normal OT chats. If you want to continue argue here do it in pm or I will send you to the Purgatorium.

Nobody is interested in that s__t anymore.

Grow up and ignore each other

Well, letā€™s say that i am guilty about taking your fan club away from you. They were all yours before :joy: :joy:

I really ainā€™t lying though, I never said you did post on the forum but you have admitted to being given information from TL3 chat a long while before actually having access

I didnā€™t forget about that, I explained at the time why I posted it, it was an offensive comment which may I remind you nothing was done about although just recently someone did get suspended for sending an abusive message

Kids Laughing GIF

2 Likes

Have Sparkles and you been working out?

Nah these are @Shyguy and @John78 :joy: :joy:

Iā€™m a little hurt I wasnā€™t mentioned in the fight. I guess I have been a good boy lately. :sweat_smile: :hugs:

nah I could not find a gif with three fighting kids. So you got lucky (or unlucky) :joy:

wrestlemania 31 wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

Really looks like the two of them have the basic technique under their skin. :joy:

They are too grown up for this kindergarten here :joy:

Just been reading through all the crap on here, didnā€™t realise that so called adults could get so petty, vindictive and c___dish.
Suppose it takes all types :joy:

Looks like I am not too grown up for this kindergarten after all. :joy: